Roberto Cavalli for H&M

eww Britney in that dress....ruined it totally for me!

How? That was when she was hott and sane. She looks great in the dress. And yes, I understand you're entitled to your own opinion so I'm not trying to jump on your case but I really am curious as to how she ruins that dress for you?

^she makes it look cheap, and i never thought of britney being hot or sane to begin with, i was just never a fan....

^She doesn't have the legs for it. Neither does Scarlet for that matter.

How? That was when she was hott and sane. She looks great in the dress. And yes, I understand you're entitled to your own opinion so I'm not trying to jump on your case but I really am curious as to how she ruins that dress for you?

I agree with you, Britney looked great in the dress, its totally her style! ^_^ And she doesnt need twiggy Supermodel legs to pull it off.

I am really suprised to actually be excited about this, especially seeing as cavalli is usually not my style at all

I'm shocked at how much I like all of this. Usually I hate Cavalli. But I want almost everything he's done for H&M

I am very disappointed in the men's line, it seems so boring and typical, I expected more from Cavalli. I like the boots though.

The sweater looks good too though.

I have a question though, is this only available on that first day(November 8) its launched or will it be available for a longer more limited time at H&M?

Also for anyone who has gone to this store when they had Lagerfeld and Victor& Rolf, what is the best time to go to get these items and are there lines for these items?

bgz0hz.jpg

2zq53jk.jpg

aaj63d.jpg

30289sj.jpg

b3x3xz.jpg

credit: cafe.se

^Sorry, but those pics are old. As in, seriously old. They were the first pics shown from the Cavalli collection.

The sweater looks good too though.

I have a question though, is this only available on that first day(November 8) its launched or will it be available for a longer more limited time at H&M?

Also for anyone who has gone to this store when they had Lagerfeld and Victor& Rolf, what is the best time to go to get these items and are there lines for these items?

The collection is available for a longer time but the thing is that, at least people here in Sweden, becomes crazy about these designer-goes-low-budget-lines so there is usually a huuge line into the store and once you get in it is catfighting going on for the clothes. It is pure craziness! :doh:
But thats just how it works here in Sweden, I have no idea how it works in other places but I did visit Denmark last year about a month after the launch and the had plenty of V&R stuff there So I guess it depends on the interests..

Hope that helpt a little :innocent:

The stuff in Vienna tends to hang for AGES....

I mean, I think the Louis Vuitton in Vienna was the only smaller store which had one of those Turquoise Theda's standing in the window for some time! Vienna gets EVERYTHING! With NOONE taking advantage of it! (Except for the few people who know about that stuff, hehehehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->