Roberto Cavalli for H&M

I know that everything that Cavalli will bring to H&M is going to be tremendously "fancy"...and obvious too much of this is never a good thing especially for mass produced, ready-to-wear...

But I guess some of it could be of some appropriate use considering the line is coming close to the holiday season. I don't know-whatever, I'm not buying it.

I can't lie about the fact that I was certainly hoping for L.A.M.B for H&M to come next...not cavalli

Has anyone seen pics of the presentation of H&M's financial report the other week? Traditionally they wear items from the coming designer collaboration when presenting it, so there might be things we haven't seen pictures of before.

when is it in stores???
how do we know the stores which will have this collection???

the collection will hit the stores november 8th. usually there will be a list of stores which carry the collection on the h&m hp as soon as the collection is up.

lol, JJ and I know already where the Cavalli stuff will land. And with a slight chance, even in the sales bin. (except for that gold dress. that'll be gone before you can say "GOLD!".)

good or not, i know i'll be there when they open at 9:30 :-)
i have to see the collection in person!

2manisrc.jpg
source: metro international, France

Another coat, but it is not leopard. gah! Most of all I would like to see a leopard coat in the collection. (I think I see what might be one in one of the pictures with a pan of his items on a rack, but not quite sure).

Regarding which H&M's it will be in, it will most likely be in whichever h&m's had V&R, although possibly fewer since I'm hearing this year only 200 h&m's will carry it, not 250 like V&R.

I'm new here, so, HELLO!

Last edited by a moderator:
cavalli_ad_header.jpg

cavalli_ad_final.jpg

www.myfashionlife.com

also if somebody has the new elle quebec, there is a 2 page add of the gold dress. i dont have a scanner so i couldnt scan it :(

The collection is available for a longer time but the thing is that, at least people here in Sweden, becomes crazy about these designer-goes-low-budget-lines so there is usually a huuge line into the store and once you get in it is catfighting going on for the clothes. It is pure craziness! :doh:
But thats just how it works here in Sweden, I have no idea how it works in other places but I did visit Denmark last year about a month after the launch and the had plenty of V&R stuff there So I guess it depends on the interests..

Hope that helpt a little :innocent:

Thanks a lot.

I am actually in New York, I guess I can already assume that it will be as chaotic as Sweden if not more ^_^

Ads are finally surfacing. I feel like H&M fell asleep on the marketing, no? I've seen 3 november magazines, and so far Elle is the only one that had anything. I'm just sad to haven't seen a leopard coat yet. I'll keep a little bit of hope open for one.

hmad2.jpg
hmad2.jpg

from annienyc.blogspot from November Elle

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i would assume, stree_a_licious... as the animal print thing looks like its a dress and they usually put the price on the item itself..

SidePicstall.jpg

i just got an email from H&M with this image in it. i wonder if the dress is going to be $129.90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->