Roberto Cavalli for H&M

I think the long leapord dress is going to be closer to $149 because it is listed as £99 (which is $200, but u.s. prices are less) in the Elle UK preview.

The short one i know is $99.90 though.
zebradress.jpg

I definitely want the white tux to bring back Bianca Jagger via Studio 54

Very excited to see what this collection looks like, hoping to get my hands on a nice leopard print piece.

i want the shorter snow leopard dress with the large corset like belt. i can wear that over leggings.

everything else i like is just massively overpriced...so im gonna skip it.

the first pieces we see on ebay are gonna come from the hong kong H&M stores i bet.

why does it take them so long to release pics of the whole collection? It's less than a month til it reaches the stores.

Something tells me they fell behind schedule in the making of the collection.

ad with black dress.jpg
photo from pearlwhite blog

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting the new image.

the store locator on the cavalli subsite is screwed up so we cant easily tell which stores will have it! how annoying.

im told by an H&M store employee in holland that only the really big flagship stores will get it over there...

the store locator works just fine for me. unfortunately i dont think i will be able to get to a store on the 8th so i dont think i will be able to get anything. :(

If the entire collection doesn't make it to the shops on the 8th, I'll totally lose out (cause I'm catching a flight in the afternoon of the 8th, so I'd have to shop in the morning or the 8th. I'm just flying to London, but i do have a feeling that the prices there will be higher than here in mainland Europe.)

its only going to be available at 4 stores in holland, fyi.

and according to the store locator it will only be available in 3 states in the US: Ca, NY and Mi

blog.hm.com
15_okt_entry1_fitting1.jpg

i'm amazed they still don't have proper pics of the clothes, i mean it's a mere 3 weeks to go!

there's an ad for the collaboration in the new issue of radar magazine.

i hope a lot of people are p*ssed off about it not being in so many stores. i hope people start boycotting H&M.

That's lame about the number of stores in the U.S. Last year V&R was philly, and maybe 2 other places other than ny/ca.

Chicago is getting it this year. the campaign seems lower key this year, I haven't seen it in any U.S. magazines except one ad in elle. And no editorial pics in any magazines. Maybe they fell behind schedule.

Viktor Rolf pics didn't come out til late october last year.

leopardlingerie.jpg
picture from hm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think the lingerie is all that impressive. looks like something you'd find anywhere else...

i dont think they are behind schedule. i just think this is arrogance on HM's part. they dont realize or care that they are alienating their customers.

That's lame about the number of stores in the U.S. Last year V&R was philly, and maybe 2 other places other than ny/ca.

Chicago is getting it this year. the campaign seems lower key this year, I haven't seen it in any U.S. magazines except one ad in elle. And no editorial pics in any magazines. Maybe they fell behind schedule.

Viktor Rolf pics didn't come out til late october last year.

picture from hm.com

Oh it better come out in Chicago! Or I'll be kicking some H&M corporate ***.
I'm still angry that it's not coming out in Atlanta. I thought they'd have it here to correspond with the opening of their new store

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->