Roberto Cavalli for H&M

I can't wait to try some of the outfits. I want to but something to wear in New Year's Eve in Spain and leave everyone speechless (where I'm from everybody wears the same clothes).

I'm going to be there when H&M opens, haha. I don't have lectures until 11, so I have time (and if I skip German it won't be bad bad... :innocent:).

it is very much Roberto Cavalli and i saw too much leopard prints!i personally dont think that most of the pieces are very wearable.i expected him better

blog.hm.com
these dont look that great on these H&M workers...
trio.jpg

linda.jpg

blog.hm.com
these dont look that great on these H&M workers...

Ewww, it looks cheeeeeep! :(.
AND they said those are their favorite pieces. Yikes. that's not good.

and the tailoring on the bust here looks awful:
linda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the images of the items wont appear on the H&M webpage until october 26th apparently.

This kinda looks a little cheap too, but i'll get this. I'm kinda short, but hopefully it won't look to0 bad on me.

cavallitunic.jpg

I saw the campaign in the german vogue
They look like a cheap cavalli best-of
but I love jessica in the campaign

silk_chemise, dont forget your photo credit..i still can't figure out if the collection will be at the stores in Boston. when i try to use the store finder, it says "no matches". its highly annoying.

Me too, I hope it isn't patent though. I wonder how much it will cost?

silk_chemise, dont forget your photo credit..i still can't figure out if the collection will be at the stores in Boston. when i try to use the store finder, it says "no matches". its highly annoying.

Thanks. the credit of the picture is in i want to say Glamour. If not, it's from Marie Claire.

Lucy, i think it won't be in boston. :(. Call your store to make sure though.

Here is a photo with the shoes for Educo, and another with the ruffle shirt.
adwithshoes.jpgadwithruffleshirt.jpg
photos on from german elle. From the ads campaign page here.

im not gonna buy much in H&m this year if my local store doesnt carry the collection. im going to do a semi-boycott.
silk chemise, please try and credit the original poster when you copy images thanks.

according to one of our fabulous tfser's website...(http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/)

H&M is keeping us in suspense with all the little sneak peeks from the Roberto Cavalli at H&M collection! I’m so eager to see the whole line! I was informed by the PR that the release party will be at ROME, but they have other plans for us New Yorkers!

As I was paying for my H&M purchases yesterday I overheard the cashier talking to a customer about the Cavalli collection so I decided to ask him when I was up next. The cashier revealed that there will be a ”red carpet” event at the 5th Ave & 51st Street - Flagship Store (really, there’s going to be red carpet rolled out he emphasized) on the day of the release, November 8th. There will be two collections, the “very limited” red carpet dresses (he said there will be 60 pieces in the world and 30 pieces will be available at the Flagship Store but don’t quote me on this, its just him telling me and me relaying it back to you guys), and the regular Cavalli collection that is not as limited. He said he saw the whole collection already and was blown away, the quality of the products are good too. He also said that not everything will be animal prints of course, we’ll just have to wait and see…

In the meantime keep up with Cavalli at H&M through their blog - lots of sneak peeks and a great deal of info there!

Oops, sorry. Photos above from 'Helligirl' in the 'ad campaign for cavalli for h&m thread.

Is there somewhere we can see a list of the stores that it will be coming to?

I want the bracelet so badly!!!:heart: And I also wouldn't mind having the shoes ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->