Roberto Cavalli for H&M

I just saw the golden sequin flapper dress and it looked like the one Kate Moss has worn few days ago.
I so want this dress!

there was a preview of the items in the new issue of people style watch magazine.
the zebra trench is 199$. :o

20071021_357333.jpg
20071021_357332.jpg
20071021_357334.jpg

photos from shopaholic blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo i Love H&m IM exitEd to see this collaboraTion, I really think is goIng to be awesome!

All the hype has disappeared for me after viewing the clothes. The menswear is not up to what I thought it would be, there is nothing unique about it.

silk_chemise, dont forget your photo credit..i still can't figure out if the collection will be at the stores in Boston. when i try to use the store finder, it says "no matches". its highly annoying.

That's means it will not. The store finder searches for the concept you have chosen, in this case Cavalli for H&M, and if you click a city that it won't be available in it will say "no matches". If it was, the store that will have it would show instead.
It appears that what someone said earlier about it only being sold in three states in the US was true.

The collection is allready in stores? :o
(I'm asking because the photo of the H&M workers..)

No. Obviously H&M has other employees than sales assistants.. :wink: The pics are from http://blog.hm.com/

Speaking of the blog, check out the Liselotte Watkins illustrations in it - I haven't been keeping close track, but perhaps there's something we haven't seen before in them.

the gold sequin dress is nice. but I don't like cavalli I think of Playboy/baby Phat/dereon just tacky
but the gold dress is cute
H&M still blows away the gap but target has better collabs I mean Proenza ahhh

^that's quite a lot for a hm necklace actually, never saw one selling at that price there....

info about canadian stores that will get the collection (from canada.com)

Only 200 of the 1,400 or so H&M outlets around the world will get the Cavalli creations. The only three Canadian markets are Vancouver, Montreal (Rockland) and Toronto (Eaton Centre and Bloor Street).

i like the snow leopard halter dress for 798 kroners. (wonder how much that will be in $) and the black trench seems nice too (although from the previous pics i thought it was navy)
bustiers seem nice as well, i have to admit.
i dont even know if my stores are getting anything. :doh:

I like some dresses but there's not enough occasions for me to wear them so I don't think I'll buy even one. But the trench looks interesting too. I'll look for it in the shop :D

Erm..... those pics are DAMN small.

They're showing up small for you? mine are showing up this size..

(i think i want this dress. i think it'll be $129)
06.jpg

(for the annienyc.blogspot ones, click on them, for the other site, they should be showing up normal size)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->