Roberto Cavalli for H&M

oh yeah and I looked at getting the mens tux-there were loads left, but it was 179.99 and really didn't look/feel anything special. Zara suits look much nicer and some are cheaper. cant see why that was his fav piece? :/

Ladies, what's the smallest size released? Is 34 the smallest or were there actually 30's and 32's made?

very stupid question: how much is regular Cavalli stuff? if ebay prices go up high you can get regular stuff right away...

Can't stand Cavalli. It just makes me think of badly but expensively dressed Italian students at the US uni I teach at in London. Just pray H&M and Cavalli don't do a shoe line. I'm seeing rubbish faux snake stiletto sandals that snap in two as soon as you take a step.

i'm guilty of loving cavalli's animal print gowns, but these truly look like ones you'd find in a store like forever 21, and the fabric/construction doesnt look like too fabulous.

xoxo

yeh i am not a big fan of cavalli at all, however, some of this is better than expected, and I love the rings..

It has gone online now for 2 minutes already, but I can't even access the site

i couldnt go myself but my friend went and she could only get a hold of a few undies, bras and a shirt. she says the first ppl in line just grabbed everything and that was pretty much it. the prices on ebay are ridiculous.

i am trying to acess the online store, but it's writing a technical error...god, nothing is working..:cry:

I am pretty surprised that it has been such a big hit on ebay...
The prices are ridiculous!!! The tunic is going for £325!! You could just go to the normal roberto cavalli for that price, i cant believe that....

and the worst thing is that exactly at 00.00 i put one dress to the shopping basket but could not do the payment because of that error..so now i am thinking is the dress still waiting for me or it's gone...

I can't even put anything in the basket.
I get ''Oops, error. You have not made a mistake. Please try again in a short while''

well i have to say im pretty disappointed since i wont be able to get anything seems. we cant shop online here and the ebay resellers grabbed everything at my nearest store. and the whole collection wasnt even in the store.

now i have the same thing...i start to hate H&M and all this mess aroung Cavalli stuff..i am shure that the web site is overloaded not because of simple people who want to buy couple of thing for themselfes but because of ebay dealers..so stupid...:angry:

you won't believe, but in online store you could by the whole collection..all the outfits were there, but anyway it's not working anyore..

I wasn't even able to enter the online shop because it either didn't load or said technical error. I'm wondering if anybody was able to order anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->