Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
fab_fifties_fille said:
Fatty you need to credit the actual original source, not just the thread from which you got it...
Ok, sorry.:unsure:

Rianne Ten Haken at Elie Saab couture SS06. It looks like her shoes got caught up in the dress and she lost balance :o

00490m.jpg

style.com

I was just about to post that picture of Rianne... looks like she had a save there... or maybe I'm just being optimistic because that picture could have been taken right before she maybe fell.. hopefully not.. thats always embarassing.. esp in a couture show!

Don't know from wich show is this, bu anyway:D
man11116348wu.jpg

cosmopolitan.si

fleur137 said:
^^tortoisie, we'll be able to see VS on telly tonight! Channel 10 9.30! I'm excited! really wanna see the shoe incident!
Oops... :shock:

I missed it. :furious:

My TV antenna is still dead at the moment :doh:

Was it good anyhow?

Haha yea I know when it aired the first time..I thought you guys were talking about reruns:doh:

^we were talking about it airing in Aus.

tortoisie, sorry for not answering you. i was outside watching the cricket lol. Anyway, it aired a few weeks ago (lol can't remember exactly when) and it was great!! hope your antenna "gets well soon"!! lol!!

^ :furious:

I think I'll just download it from the internet and re-re-re-watch it many times instead :judge: .

:rofl:

Anyone know which search engine has it?

Thanks in advance. :flower:

:smile:heart: Fleur :heart: , it's ok. :D )

tortoisie said:
^ :furious:

I think I'll just download it from the internet and re-re-re-watch it many times instead :judge: .

:rofl:

Anyone know which search engine has it?

Thanks in advance. :flower:

:smile:heart: Fleur :heart: , it's ok. :D )

victoria´s secret 2005 show?, i downloaded it from lime wire but it wa soundless:(, although it did had natasha´s incident but it wasn´t that much to look at at, she didn´t stumble or anything, it looks like her shoe got stick into the catwalk or something odd like that, but sure it´s always good to look at it.

J'ador-DioR said:
Rianne Ten Haken at Elie Saab couture SS06. It looks like her shoes got caught up in the dress and she lost balance :o

style.com

She looks like she's doing a dance that involves finger snapping.

Fatty said:
awww, at least she is laughing about it.

I think it's the best thing she could do! :woot: And she did it perfectly :smile:

But I have no idea who is she :innocent:- she looks pretty nice!

j´adore dior said:
victoria´s secret 2005 show?, i downloaded it from lime wire but it wa soundless:(, although it did had natasha´s incident but it wasn´t that much to look at at, she didn´t stumble or anything, it looks like her shoe got stick into the catwalk or something odd like that, but sure it´s always good to look at it.
Soundless? :shock:

That must be terrible.

Did you want to see Natasha stumbling? :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Is there anywhere else I can watch a better quality of the show? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"