Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
lol gemma looks like she is drooling... was there a really hot male model ahead of her on the runway or what?

ew can you imagine that lipgloss on your lips (like on gemma)? i really dont think the "nip slips" are consitered mishaps... its like breasts are completely asexual in the fashion world... not really a big deal

tortoisie said:
Here are the pics (when the shoes were still on)! :flower: Poor cute jessica!
http://www.***************/image/0215200511501843.jpghttp://www.***************/image/0215200511502204.jpg
Modelgirlie, do u know the story behind those pics? :doh:
And everytime i look at poor Tiiu's pic! :cry: i can't believe she fell face flat! :doh: Auch!!!:shock:

I saw this show and jessica couldn't walk in these shoes cause when she was walking she really unsable and she just kick them off smiled and posed.....a TRUE Pro I say.

#526 - Auch! :shock: :shock: :shock:

#531 - Yes, that is poor Dewi. :cry:

#532 - Poor Emina doesn't look too happy there, but I'm sure I wouldn't be happy in her shoes either. :(

Sweets said:
ew can you imagine that lipgloss on your lips (like on gemma)?
I actually bought that M.A.C lipglass after seeing it on Gemma like that. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously!

:D

FrankieP said:
Going back in the thread a bit, which show and season was it that the Dior model pushed the PETA lady off the runway? Does anyone know which model it was - they get made up so wacky for Dior I can't tell! These pics are awesome! :D
I would like to know who that was too. :lol:

:flower:

#444 - It looks like she's freezing in the air-conditioned room. :huh:

J'ador-DioR said:
At Anna Sui AW05 Kim Noorda was supposed to take off her coat and show the garments she had on underneath it but she forgot to and remembered it when she was at the end of the runway she stood there for about 1 minute trying to unbutton her coat:blush:. Her cheeks turned red almost insantly. The fun thing was Liya Kebede was walking right behind her with a huge smile. You could see that she was trying really hard not to laugh:lol:
#452 - Poor Kim! :cry: Though I'm laughing now with Liya. :lol:

#477 - :shock: ! Poor Hanka! :doh: :cry:

#492 - :rofl:

#495 - Though difficult, Carmen carried herself so gracefully :wub: and walked back without tripping. :clap: :flower:

#498 - Oh, Peta! :rofl:

#500 - :judge: How I wish my hair is as fine and "invisible" as Dewi's? :crush:

#504 - :cry: :cry: :cry:

^^tortoisie, we'll be able to see VS on telly tonight! Channel 10 9.30! I'm excited! really wanna see the shoe incident!

^ Me too! But I hope they don't edit it out or something like that :o

I think some Of these Mishaps could of been avoided If the designers made shoes wearable and the evening dresses less long and flowing so the models cans work their stuff on the the runway. i mean love to see the models walk down the runway I don't see them trip and fall and basically kill themselfes cause it ruins the moment.

Originally Posted by Djavanjmiles
I think some Of these Mishaps could of been avoided If the designers made shoes wearable and the evening dresses less long and flowing so the models cans work their stuff on the the runway. i mean love to see the models walk down the runway I don't see them trip and fall and basically kill themselfes cause it ruins the moment.

That's true, but you have to admit the "long and flowing" dresses can be very beautiful. In real life, no-one struts quickly around on very high shoes whilst wearing a dress with a long hem. I think it's the models' walk and faulty runways which causes most of the mishaps (except for those Dior shoes :shock:).

00036.L.JPG

[firstview, posted before by saribrett]
I've never seen someone walk down the street wearing a coat with no shirt on underneath (like above) and I doubt I every will. Nips slips are impossible to avoid with something like this. Obviously the designer realised something would pop out, so therefore we can assume that it's intentional :blink:.

Besides, it sounds awful but I take a sort of sadistic pleasure in watching models fall, etc. Everyone's human, after all :lol:

fleur137 said:
^^tortoisie, we'll be able to see VS on telly tonight! Channel 10 9.30! I'm excited! really wanna see the shoe incident!

When they showed the VS runway here in the US, the cameras actually followed Natasha's feet as she walked down with only one shoe...she was so impressive holding herself up like that :woot:

^i think they showed the same thing in Aus! cos we got to see her shoe on the runway and her walking with only one shoe!

ngolf said:
most male fashion mishaps are just the clothes they wear.

Rio Fashion today
Complexo B

I just saw more of those Complex B wings on Firstview...RIDICULOUS! :blink::blink::lol:

From Hana's thread
Ferre%20fsh%20F5%20034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatty you need to credit the actual original source, not just the thread from which you got it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->