Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
WOW! When we first saw that pic of Jessica falling, it looked like she was in such pain and was so disappointed with her self. Now it turns out she was only laughing! Thank God :D

She actually fell right on her face as well! At least she could laugh about it.

ouch i feel for jessica! but laughing was the perfect reaction to make the best of the situation.

ahhh i wanna see galliano walking into a wall too!

jill stuart fw 06
lores%2F1%23PRET-A-PORTER%2F6%23Winter%202006%2407%2F1%23NEW%20YORK_%2FJill%20Stuart%2FJill_Stuart_219.JPG
lores%2F1%23PRET-A-PORTER%2F6%23Winter%202006%2407%2F1%23NEW%20YORK_%2FJill%20Stuart%2FJill_Stuart_221.JPG

stardustfashion

saribrett said:
ahhh i wanna see galliano walking into a wall too!
stardustfashion

you can see it on the video at Dior.com, it is actually unnoticeable, if it weren´t because Geodfrey D commented it on his column noone would have really noticed it...

during this fall shows on Madrid´s Pasarela Cibeles a designer called Francis Montesinos stepped on her bride´s dress at the end of the show and fell on his back, that was far more notorious:

Attachments

• francis montesinos.jpg
    francis montesinos.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 759
^^^ooh thanks, i'll go check it out.

that's weird that he fell on his back because usually the person wearing it is more likely to step of their own dress and fall over!

Baby Phat Spring 2006..not really a model mishap, but i thought this was adorable...from what it looks like, one of kimora's daughter's ran away when she was taking her bow :lol: so cute :heart: you can see her at walking away and kimora calling for her to come back
00279l1ln.jpg

00280l8iz.jpg
00282l9lg.jpg

*firstview

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAW that is cute! I think I might like this collection too :D I think Baby Phat has cute/sexy things

JR1 said:
Loads!! The Fendi platform collapsed, John Galliano walked into a transparent wall ( Please post a picture if you have one :rofl: ) And Stam fell...poor thing, luckily nobody was seriously hurt...but I think someone was at Fendi - they had to go to hospital because they hurt their foot, but it could have been so much worse
gosh im dyin to see those pics:blink:

j´adore dior said:
you can see it on the video at Dior.com, it is actually unnoticeable, if it weren´t because Geodfrey D commented it on his column noone would have really noticed it...

Sadly, you can only see the wall trembling in the video just before he enters the runway. The actual bumping happened of camera :(

Mr-Dale said:
Sadly, you can only see the wall trembling in the video just before he enters the runway. The actual bumping happened of camera :(

are you sure?, why then when he walks into the catwalk he does a sudden fast move to his right, like he wasn´t aware of that transparent wall?, i thought that was the "mishap", i guess then if he bumped off camara will never be able to watch it, ugh... and some people dare to call him silly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that´s the only way to deal with something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->