Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Anything else happen this season besides Stam? I heard a platform collasped at Fendi...btw did anyone get a pic of the lights calling at Diane Von Furstenburg last season? Just wonderin

Stam you're soo cute !!!

mademoiselle_ said:
poor stam! :( :lol:
*firstview
wow I love the way she copes with it !!!:woot: :P
At first she seemed to feel sooo sorry... before laughing so shyly !!^_^
She is so graceful compared to when Naomi Campell fell at Westwood !!
(she laughed too but I couldn't really feel sorry for her:innocent: , there was something too much over-confident in her laugh...:innocent: :blush: :P )

Stam Runway Road Kill!

Jessica Stam had a little fall on the catwalk the other day in the Chole Fall 2006 Ready to Wear show ... :shock:

000740ax.jpg
000750rc.jpg
000760jd.jpg
000772tq.jpg
000787tr.jpg
000791xv.jpg
000806eh.jpg

but ... I think she handle it well :blush:

I mean 7 inch heels aren't a walk in the park
00320m.jpg

Wow those heels are devious! Me and my friends were talking about those heels at the lunch table today and I said it was 6 inch heels. I guess their 7! WHOA!

Stam's fall was a bad one as well as awkward. good thing she was a trooper and laughed it off. :ninja:

...she was cute about it.

besides, the shoes was a bit big and her stockings didn't help either. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its bad when the models fall or lose their heels. Because if I was a woman I would be scared that same thing might happen to me :ninja:

I love this thread! :D
The heels at Chloe were sooo extreme! :shock:
It's a good thing that Stam didn't get hurt..

I know, if she was that hurt that could cost her her fashion career

Does anyone have pictures of the Fendi platform collaspe? Or the incident at Diana Von Furstenburg?

JJohnson said:
I think its bad when the models fall or lose their heels. Because if I was a woman I would be scared that same thing might happen to me :ninja:

unleast you are planning to catwalk down the street with a shoe that´s probably not of your exact size, i think that models falling or loosing them on runways is not an indicator for a woman not to choose a pair of shoes,

after watching those pictures of jessica i think the biggest mishap going on there is her dress, what is it, an expensive potatoe sac with a zipper?

j´adore dior said:
unleast you are planning to catwalk down the street with a shoe that´s probably not of your exact size, i think that models falling or loosing them on runways is not an indicator for a woman not to choose a pair of shoes...

LOL Good point! haha I never thought about that

the fendi fall-winter 2006 collection thread begun with pictures of the platform incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
j´adore dior said:
ohh, and of course that time they targeted gisele on the victoria´s secret fashion show:

all the pictures from peta belongs to www.firstview.com

I remember watching that on Fashion Television. Gisele just ignored them, and walked away. They should've thrown paint at her or something like they did to Paris Hilton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshii
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->