Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Im just wondering, its been on my mind all day :lol: Has a model ever sneezed or coughed on the runway?

JR1 said:
Im just wondering, its been on my mind all day :lol: Has a model ever sneezed or coughed on the runway?

Wow thats very interesting, I never really thought of something like that or deemed it as a mishap...lol too funny

fall3gh.gif
She flew!

JR1 said:

I heard (and I've experienced) that theatre people have never coughed on stage, and I think it's the same for the runway B)

AriellaV said:
She flew!

Wow that looked so painful.It wasnt even a graceful fall.Poor Stam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stams fall is strange, I know how she did it, but its still confusing...

I don't know why I laughed out loud when I saw that clip of Stam falling. It looks so damn painful. My friend fell like that once though crossing the streets wearing this cork platform thing. The skin from her palms and knees were stripped off. She was walking, and her right foot bashed the back of the heel on her other foot and she went flying forward. I guess walking forward + momentum + uncoordination = flying to the ground.

saribrett said:
this isn't exactly a mishap...
ahahahaha look at her lipgloss! i found that really funny for some reason.

from firstview.com
maybe it's not a lipgloss:lol:

That fall is bogus....lol does anyone have a bigger version of that clip?

I think that's the only streaming clip on the internet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh! Thanks for the vid! Poor Stam :cry: I would have run off of the runway crying. She flew right onto her little forehead.

00310f.jpg
00380f.jpg

Heather's right earing falls off, stays there for the rest of the show ^_^ (notice little black dot behind Michelle)

photos from style.com

Talking of things falling off at Dior...

01220m.jpg

[style]

Something fell out her hair when she was dancing all over the runway, I can find any pictures but it was on the video...

00140m.jpg

[style]

Then Hyes shoe heal that came off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->