Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
justinleaddict said:
Heather's right earing falls off, stays there for the rest of the show ^_^ (notice little black dot behind Michelle)

photos from style.com

Can I ask what designer this was? Looks like Dior; I just love the clothes.

I loved the fact Hye lost her heel and kept going in the Dior SS 2006 show! haha also at the end stella tennant's top falls off, but she notices it and fixes it (in the video)

fouroclock said:
I heard (and I've experienced) that theatre people have never coughed on stage, and I think it's the same for the runway B)
how?!:blink:

OMG! I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! It's funny as hell! :woot:

Have you seen that show when models have their last lap and they were turning back on the end of the catwalk and suddenly one of the girls (she was wearing black dress) fell? That was hilarious but I have no idea on whos show it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
iJustWalk. said:

i´ve wondered that too and i think people never caugh on a stage or at a catwalk because in order to do it you have to be rather relaxed, and as much comfortable as you can be being on a stage and having a lot of people starring at you, your body and reactions act in a different way, because they are more alert.

I love this smiley ===> :magic: haha is there a list of available smileys?

yes if you click Go Advanced to write your post and click on the smiley face in the toolbar, the list drops down:smartass:

poor KK at Versace fw2002 HC show
fv
00245.L.JPG
00246.L.JPG
00247.L.JPG

The first picture of KK is hilarious :lol:

Donna Karan Fall04. I don' t know which model was wearing these shoes but the heel fell off at some point :doh:

00023.L.JPG

firstview.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow look at how elegantly she fell! Did you notice in the 2nd pic that the girl behind her is smiling? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greg1979
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->