Runway Mishaps

attachment.php
attachment.php

i think along karen´s fall at galliano (wich i don´t have pictures from are the ugliest...

00086.L.JPG

ohh my god i´m starting to feel bad, well, we all know that we still love them no matter what :smile:

our beauties some times do not fall, well most of the times they don´t, but shoes become a problem when they are overzised:

karolina kurkova left her shoes on the camelia filled chanel s/s 02 haute couture collection for no apparent reason and they stayed on the catwalk for a while:

00019.L.JPG

00038.L.JPG

00041.L.JPG

that have also happened at the glorious gaultier paris fall 03 show:
100106014.jpg

at carven:
carven0032.jpg

and recently to jessica stam in the esteban cortazar fall 05 show, the funny thing of that situation was that jessicas face turned as red as her hair, we can all watch that in www.olympusfashionweek.com, searching by designers, thats a great site because they show complete videos of almost all fashion shows from new york, i wish there were also a page from milan and paris fashion weeks videos

i don´t know what happens, when i ad a picture from my archives i doesn´t get posted, it was one from angela triping at the end of valentino´s fall 2000 couture, the funny thing was that caroline ribeiro was behind her...

j´adore dior said:
that have also happened at the glorious gaultier paris fall 03 show:
100106014.jpg
:lol: i was there in paris for that show... i remember when that hapened... i believe it was just that her shoe was too big, they came off.

and that show was indeed glorious.. :winkiss:

Mettchen said:
julia stegner at - versace ? :unsure:
yes, i remember that too... the culprit was those pointy-toed 5-inch metal stilettos...paired with those really long trousers..OH NO!

ps: thank you for posting all those mishaps, j'adore... :flower: :lol:

j´adore dior said:
i don´t know what happens, when i ad a picture from my archives i doesn´t get posted, it was one from angela triping at the end of valentino´s fall 2000 couture, the funny thing was that caroline ribeiro was behind her...

j´adore dior could you please try to repost angela´s pic?? :flower: ... thanks in advance.

And thank u for all the pics guys :wink:

well, we might not be able to see what happened to angela at valentino but we can see what peta protestants like to do when entering at a glamourous fashion show:

at atelier versace s/s 2002:

at lagerfeld gallery fall 03 (where they managed to stay for quite a bit:(

at the fantastic dior fall 03 rtw:

^^Jeez, as anti-fur as I am, I seriously hate PETA. All they do is make themselves look stupid and perpetuate a stereotype that anyone with a similar stand is an extremist nutcase.

AlexN said:
I seriously hate PETA. All they do is make themselves look stupid and perpetuate a stereotype that anyone with a similar stand is an extremist nutcase.
agreed ^_^

j´adore dior said:
sorry guys :blush: , i don´t know what the problem is:cry: ...
maybe you can get an account at photobucket.com and upload your photos onto that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->