Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
I LOVE this picture, I saw the video on Style Network and the model pushed the PeTA woman off the catwalk, hilarious.

00027.L.JPG

Here's a more recent mishap:
prev8.jpg

I don't know what happened, though, nor do I know the name of the model. But if a model's walking barefoot on a Fall/Winter collection, that's not a usual sight.

:blush: That's her shoe over there. ^_^

Baby Phat

I was watching Fashion Television here in canada...and they were profiling the baby phat fashion show....they had just finished a little montage called the most overused model poses ( sunken stomach, hand over head, hand on hip) when the screen went black...suddenly you see in white letters.....forget about posing...sometimes just walking is hard....

Cut to the s/s05 show....

Goodies by Ciara is playing and u see liya striking a pose at the end of the runway...isabelli not far behind...then...cut to isabell...falling on her ***...TWICE.....then it's natasha poly...and then another girl...and a few more whs faces u cant see...wonder how bad those heel were.....
when i looked up the show on www.babyphat.com they edited it all out...too bad...any of you who live in canada can probably catch in repeats on city or the fashion television cahnnel

:o

they're starting to show ftv segments now on style network... i really hope they show that one on walking with the baby phat shows! i really want to see that :lol:

steeltoe said:
Here's a more recent mishap:
prev8.jpg

I don't know what happened, though, nor do I know the name of the model. But if a model's walking barefoot on a Fall/Winter collection, that's not a usual sight.

:blush: That's her shoe over there. ^_^
what show was that at ?? that coat looks so familiar, but i can't pinpoint it.

Diorling said:
I LOVE this picture, I saw the video on Style Network and the model pushed the PeTA woman off the catwalk, hilarious.

Haha - I wish I could see that video...

brian said:
Miu Miu, I believe. If not, try Prada.

I feel bad for them because it's hard walking in those heels espeically the ones Galliano makes the girls wear, I don't know how they do it but some can pull it off and look good doing it, it amazes me.

Speaking of PETA, there were two PETa protesters at the Gaultier Couture Show, I think it's this year. And security guards tackled them with two fur coats.

Now that's ironic :lol:

Don't wish them to go away, they're funny and it's boring without them.

^ I saw that, it was on Style Network. They were talking about the PeTA people and how Gaultier did it so humorously...It was a couple of seasons ago because it was a bright runway and it was a high runway.

AlexN said:
^^Jeez, as anti-fur as I am, I seriously hate PETA. All they do is make themselves look stupid and perpetuate a stereotype that anyone with a similar stand is an extremist nutcase.
very true - it's ironic really, because they have a good cause yet they go about promoting it in such ridiculous ways :unsure:

:lol: although I love how the model (Nadine?) shoved the Peta protester off the runway at fall 2003 dior :lol:

Diorling said:

00027.L.JPG

Is it me or does the PETA lady bear a striking resemblnce to linda wells ( editor of allure)

brian said:
Hey Brian. The show was Miu Miu.

Wonder what happened. In here, she still had one shoe on, at the Reuters one, she's completely barefoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy do I want to see the Dior model push the Peta hag off the runway! :woot::woot: Does anyone have pictures!? :woot:

no, but i was there, and she did do it!! :woot:
with all the bitchy attitude a dior runway model should have.

oh god.. PETA
i wish a model would just start brawling with one of them on the catwalk
people need to start a new PETA..PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->