Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
lol why do i get reminded of the jennifer hawkins incident everytime i see someone like that?!

wow i can see all of her tush! :o LOL! btw Pinnie I love ur snejana site!

WHOA to that thong pic...actually for a second I couldn't see and I was like: "Hmmm...I don't get it...no wait....wait....OHHHH"

hey rem this?well u dont see it here but i saw the full vid and mischelle gets her hands in the air as to say oops!(as she was moving to the runway exit)fab dress mwa!
00099.L.JPG

00104.L.JPG

elie saab hc fw 04(firstview)

im glad versace has no more couture....i like versace but every season i see the same stuffs......hip high slashes(or what do u call that)....straight hair....wathever!

the dolce gabbana show ss05 was a lil ....too fast moving....models dashing with each other...then a model in white trench takes the wrong turn as she heads 4 the press area before moving to the guests area....then thw aw 06 was a fantastic show but some models stepped down the platform before posing...sillly silly mishaps...to silly to be noticed

I think models can't ''put things back in order'' like for example, nipples. Or am i wrong? I think that when they fell is a completely normal thing, i mean, with those high heels is almost imposible to walk ''normally'', imagine walking how the models do! it must be hard...
Who has the video when Tiiu fell?

lol... I checked style.com and that was definately Anja who was missing part of their outfit. :P

[style.com]

Anja flashing her boob at Cavalli spring06 was actually intentional. MariaCarla had the exact same thing at the finale aswell as other models :doh:. It just shows how sleazy Cavalli is :innocent:

I don' t have any pictures but Julia Stegner almost fell flat on her face at Viktor&Rolf SS06. She recovered really well though!.

^ She stepped onto her dress which caused her to trip as she was about to pose at the end of the runway :doh:

J'ador-DioR said:
^ She stepped onto her dress which caused her to trip as she was about to pose at the end of the runway :doh:
poor julia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->