Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Who knows of any page were I can see at least one video? I only have seen the Jessica Stam's one

J'ador-DioR said:
^ She stepped onto her dress which caused her to trip as she was about to pose at the end of the runway :doh:
where did you see it?

i wanna know too:unsure: looks like the girl behind did something to her so she attacked her:lol:

JR1 said:
^ no wonder wearing this

:doh:

style
yea!...i remember that..they showed it in ftv 'models'.maria carla the best walker had a similar dress and gosh....she had a hard time walkin....similarly at the valentino couture aw 06 a model stepped a couple of times on her baloon dress:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this mishap from the Carlos Miele show haha

mishap2.jpg

mishap1.jpg

Pavement-That was at Russian Fashion Week in Moscow a couple of years ago and it was already discussed somewhere in the begining of the this thread so for more information about what happened just look it up.

I hope that during this season there are not going to be many mishaps! Poor models, I hope also that the high hells are not going to rule again!

I was just watching Fashion File and they were covering Valentino Fall 2005, the one with all the stairs on the runway. Anyways, there was some confusion with the models show as to who was to go down the steps next, and no one moved for awhile... :lol: Suddenly you see Marija start to go, and then Snejana, so Marija decided to stop and lets her go first. They did a really good job though. It didn't look like that big of a mishap :D

00003lxj8.jpg

*firstview.com

It was basicaly after the first 2 rows of girls had gone.

whoah.. maybe that dress wasn't made for someone so... "blessed".. err maybe she missed the fitting session too

Her boobs are fabulous..

Hey Jssy.. did you see that on TV? Sucks because its not on their website.. I wonder why it takes them a whole season before they update their stuff... ie they are just putting up S/S 06 right now..

^ Yeah, I saw it on TV. I live in Canada and Fashion File is on every Saturday morning. They just started showing the Fall 2006 collections :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->