Runway Mishaps

For everyone interested, I uploaded a video gathering all the existing footages and photos (to my knowledge) of Michelle de Swarte's fall during Gucci Fall/Winter 2002:

A model fell right as she was entering the catwalk during Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Spring 2019. At 2:03.

YouTube

Although the show was a big deal in the industry, there have been a few mishaps during the LuisaViaRoma 90th Anniversary Show:
- Bella Hadid looked like she was struggling with her dress and slightly tripped (at 2:17).
- Paris Jackson was obviously quite nervous and walked while swinging her left arm in a weird way (from 7:31 to 7:41).
- Nyarach Abouch Ayuel tripped on her gown (at 17:50).
- Lara Stone walked very awkwardly as her dress seemed too heavy for her (from 18:43 to 18:58).

A model fell during Jacquemus Spring/Summer 2020 finale. From 00:11

^ I had trouble finding it until I realized it happened all the way to the left in the background :rofl:

That looked like a bad fall. Hope she’s okay!

I couldn’t identify the model but her shoes look sketchy.

Glad Saffron offered a hand.

I haven't found a video of her fall, but she obviously struggled to walk in her high-heeled boots. From 31:28.

Blanca fell during the Marchesa finale. Her dress had a long train so maybe someone stepped on it.

If you're still interested, I just uploaded a video filmed from the front row, very close to Blanca. When she gets up, we can clearly see one of her heels is stuck in her long dress, so her fall may not be caused by another model...

2 models already tripped at Tommy X Zendaya and we're about 3-4 minutes into the show...

EDIT: And a third. There's tiny potholes in the middle of the road they're walking in.

2 models already tripped at Tommy X Zendaya and we're about 3-4 minutes into the show...

EDIT: And a third. There's tiny potholes in the middle of the road they're walking in.

In the following video of the livestream, the most noticeable trips are at 5:45, 5:51 & 10:13:

There have been several models tripping on their gowns at Sherri Hill. @6:00, 7:05, 7:09, 18:07 (the last one had obvious difficulties with the bottom part of her dress which was dangling between her legs:(

Many models tripped and fell at Vera Wang:
- Cara Taylor trips at 41:30 (in the background)
- Fei Fei Sun trips at 42:09 (was it premonitory?... cf. below)
During the finale:
- Licett Morillo slightly trips at 44:21
- Issa Lish slightly trips at 44:53
- Fei Fei Sun falls at 45:12
- Sora Choi falls at 45:43 (on the right)
- Fei Fei Sun falls again at 45:50, while closing the show :o
Incidentally, Faretta had troubles with the straps of her top which kept slipping, at 37:27, 37:38 and 38:13.

Still during the finale of Vera Wang, Alberte Mortensen fell, removed her left shoe, and limped down the runway with one shoe off and one on!
From 0:41 in this video:

And at 0:35 in this one:

And Birgit Kos also slightly tripped during the finale. At 0:10:

While Faretta kept adjusting the slippery straps of her top, even during the finale. At 0:29 in this video:

Then again a few seconds later, at 0:24 in this video:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->