Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
fashionshow.jpg

im sorry but that is going a little to far!!!!
thats like really mean and i dont agree with how they got him off the stage....they didnt need to use fur...so wrong

jssy4eva said:
thats like really mean and i dont agree with how they got him off the stage....they didnt need to use fur...so wrong
True. But it's also really mean and rude of him to screw up the fashion show. There are better ways to demonstrate your beliefs than screwing up everything for everyone else.

jssy4eva said:

Going to far is jumping up on the catwalk to protest, after he did that it is fair game, plus he was at Gaultier so you know he's going to take hold of the situation and make it his.

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexN said:
True. But it's also really mean and rude of him to screw up the fashion show. There are better ways to demonstrate your beliefs than screwing up everything for everyone else.

I totally agree with that. Situations and expressions like that do nothing for their cause, they might make a few people aware or supportive but generally they make themselves look like jokes imo.

Heroin_Chic said:
Dewi Driegen loses a shoe at Versace Mens Spring 05? :D

is she holding it with her hand?:rolleyes: , why wouldn´t she putted back on?:rolleyes: , probably the nerves makes you not to do the normalest thing.... i mean to be in an embarassing situation infront of like 100 or more photographers and 1000 guests?, hahaha poor girls, thankfully designers always rehire them :D

^ That's what I was wondering, at first I thought she was going to push it off the runway but she picked it up? She's already kneeling might as well put that sucker back on.

j´adore dior said:
is she holding it with her hand?:rolleyes: , why wouldn´t she putted back on?:rolleyes: , probably the nerves makes you not to do the normalest thing.... i mean to be in an embarassing situation infront of like 100 or more photographers and 1000 guests?, hahaha poor girls, thankfully designers always rehire them :D

I wonder too!

She definitly can`t have walked on with one shoe only - everybody who once walked with one High Heel only knows how absurd that looks & feels!

But yes, Dewi is so gorgeous that she doesn`t have to fear consequences :flower:

AlexN said:
agreed, and those fashion shows can sometimes cost upwards of a million dollars.

j´adore dior said:
is she holding it with her hand?:rolleyes: , why wouldn´t she putted back on?:rolleyes:
lol, I'm not sure but maybe she was afraid it would come off again? :lol: I love how determined she looks once she's gotten back up though - it must be terribly hard to keep looking poised when something embarrassing happens in front of a huge crowd :blush:

AlexN said:

That was my first thought!

100105639.jpg

dewi after aother uncomfortable runway moment (givenchy hc fall 03), i know she either fell or tripped, i don´t know exactly what happened because i saw a video of the show at tv5 and they showed before and after the mishap (exaclty before and after and the mishap was in like a blur or so), god know i have nothing against her :heart: or any other model, but does anybody knows what wa going on there? i think this time the skirt was the trouble maker :rolleyes:

00220f.jpg
00230f.jpg

and what about rianne not loosing but taking her shoes of at dior, maybe she predicted the diaster and wanted to prevent..., well nothing happened to her but it seems that due to her stopping on the runway made ai and anastassia provoque a poiret styled coallition (i loved the way anastassia friendly touched ai in a vey "this isn´t a big deal kinda way" )....:
00250f.jpg
, what´s even funnier is that a year before that anastassia had another timming issue at the dior runway, that time with fernanda tabares:
100099419.jpg
of course, russian aren´t tops just because they are beautiful and fall 2005 was pure modelling perfection for miss khozzisova:
00450f.jpg

galliano_fr.jpg

They choose the best (ugliest) pic of Donatella, followed by John.
I actually find Anna's picture funny. In a humorous kind of way.

Not a Mishap - just a really funny Runway Pic:

00098.L.JPG

The end of the Helmut Lang Spring 04 Show - compare Santiago`s and Vladimir`s face! :lol: I wonder what they`re thinking...somthing very different obviously...

Embarassing Model Pictures!!

Falling on runway...top falling off...just plain bad pictures...to show that models, too, have bad days.

Naomi...in the only one I could find.
_450237_campbell150.jpg

I think they let the PETA people into these fashions hows to make the shows more exciting...

Yeah. If you're with PETA, you get in free.

00027.L.JPG

Oh my god it's the new blonde Chelsea Clinton!!!!!or Naomi Watts!!
50893596.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->