Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
Udo Edling S/S 2003...

00077.L.JPG

00078.L.JPG

00079.L.JPG

00080.L.JPG

we need MORE pics!!! this thread is great! still that first pic of fabio is my favourite. (the behind one). soooooooooooooo hot!

every pic in this thread is appalling and i cannot fathom the trashy taste of those who celebrate it. so disgusting, so classless. some people. :angry: :blink:
obviously bad taste is alive & well. for shame. :cry: :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
lady grey said:
every pic in this thread is appalling and i cannot fathom the trashy taste of those who celebrate it. so disgusting, so classless. some people. :angry: :blink:

Its just a joke, lighten up and have a laugh! no need to get so work up over it!

Attachments

• brad nakey.jpg
    brad nakey.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 203
  • brads bum.jpg
    brads bum.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 159
ok

Ok its a joke.

there are so few good male models. :yuk:

there are some pretty hardcore fashion fans who detest male models generally & I am definitely in that number.

female models are the best thing in the world but men? useless. :lol:

"the derek zoolander centre for kids who can't read.. good. and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too" lol.
male models all look gay. well almost all. too sleezy and perfect and pretty faced. ew.

sunshine daisy said:
"the derek zoolander centre for kids who can't read.. good. and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too" lol.
male models all look gay. well almost all. too sleezy and perfect and pretty faced. ew.

well i love them :smile: Maybe thats because i am gay and like the 'gay' look if there is such a thing.

lady grey said:

Let me tell you... I do not like the pictures I posted. :lol: :lol: I posted them just for fun you know.

minasdecobre said:
Let me tell you... I do not like the pictures I posted. :lol: :lol: I posted them just for fun you know.

well post MORE damnit. this is fun!! just ignore lady_grey -- she's a troublemaker, who only appreciates things if they are popular with the "most fashionable" people.

lady grey said:

I don't really agree there.

Some of the clothes may be a little trashy, but there is nothing wrong with a bit of skin. It's not offensive, and in some cases the models are far more beutiful than the clothes, they may as well get some air time :lol:

I'm not a fan of the naked cat walk though, that does seem a little trashy.

Look closer.......LOL!!!

Attachments

• 00065-1.L.jpg
    00065-1.L.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 00075-1.L.jpg
    00075-1.L.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 00082.L.jpg
    00082.L.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,118
Off-Topic but I think this male model has one of the most unique look, don't you think?

Attachments

• 00072.L.jpg
    00072.L.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 19
  • 00073.L.jpg
    00073.L.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,179
It's a man.....no, it's a woman........it's a man, no it's......

attachment.php

Ok, so this isn't too revealing, and the model isn't very hot, but I didn't know where else to post it...

00010.L.JPG

I'll find some better pics later... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingerkitty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->