S/S 2010 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Patricia hinted she might have Prada in some interview in her thread :innocent:

This article says that she did 15 shows in Paris, which means that we skipped 2, which is not possible, or that she'll be at 2 more shows, (I hope Hermes and Galliano), and that there is a big-money campaign coming. When she was asked if she would be in the Prada campaign, like Ymre Stiekema, she didn't answer but she flashed a big smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
How time flies! Another new season has started again. So curious who's getting what ^_^

Patricia hinted she might have Prada in some interview in her thread :innocent:
Her smile could mean anything...

But I hope it was indeed becasue she will do the Prada campaign.

Mert and Marcus are shooting Gucci in Miami soon, I wonder which models they will cast? Obviously Natasha Poly and Snejana Onopka have good chances, but who else? Raquel and Lily D have both shot with them.

I don't think Abbey Lee, Anja Rubik or Freja have shot with the duo, right? It will be interesting to see how the casting pans out.

Also, its a given that Balenciaga is being shot by Miesel. He is lensed the Balenciaga fragrance recently so I'd say they are more or less committed to him for the time being.

Also, is it just me or are Mert&Marcus 'stealing' a lot of campaigns from Inez&Vinoodh? First it was Miu Miu, then it was Givenchy and now Gucci :lol: :innocent:

Im ready to not see Gisele do Versace again. Someone new please.

I'd love Abbey Lee, but it's probably Kate or Isabeli. I hope Gisele isn't it this season.:doh: I love her and all but....

Megan for Armani?:sick: Blah! Her and Ronaldo.:doh:

Edita Vilkeviciute can do sexy exceptionally well, she'd be a perfect match for Versace.

I think Versace should stick with their Atelier girl,Yulia K and bring Georgina into the mix.:shifty:
bu that's just wishful thinking.:angel:

Jacquelyn Jablonski will do CK Jeans S/S 2010, is that true?

By the way I think you're rigth about Patricia doing Prada....

Georgina and Yulia for Versace would be ah-may-zing. I die! :woot:
But we'll see. I'd love to see a new face or at least an established face, instead of an icon like Gisele or Kate. As much as I love those two, a different face that can appeal to the Versace customers would be refreshing.

Curious about Gucci especially since this season was fantastic. Hopefully no more toilet poses in those fabulous gowns. :lol:

Versace needs to do a major campaign!
The show was so different,young and cool.Donatella needs to cast someone different from Kate and Gisele.

man, disappointed so far...Kasia doesn't bring as much OOMPH as i expect from Balenciaga...

& Lindsay Lohan? for anything except Jeremy Scott or Henry Holland? eugh..

I'm not really delighted with Kasia for Balenciaga, but well.. Miranda would be interesting choice, though, I'd like to see it, especially that she looked so good at the show. My dream team for Prada is Lindsay, Anabela and Jac, and I'm especially crossing fingers for Lindsay. Think that she'd fit Miu Miu pretty well too!

I highly suggest Versace do at least a three-girl campaign. As long as Georgina is in there, I will be so happy. Perhaps Georgina, Michaela (eventhough she did not walk), and.... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->