S/S 2010 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Where do I sign for Hilary for Versace petition? Put my name in!
Imagine the classic, delicate features of Hilary paired with the eccentric, couture-esque Georgina, oh my :wub:

My bets for Prada: Lindsay, Kate Kosushkina, Patricia and Lisanne de Jong alongside the new Meisel favorites: Dorothea, Nimue & Jac :wink: I think Nastya Karzan suits Givenchy more than Antonella, Meghan was an exclusive for Givenchy too and she fits the goth beauty so she might make it alongside MCB and Iris :D Kasia doing Balenciaga sounds awesome! :D Patricia closed the show so she has a chance too and maybe Elsa Sylvan or Johanna Kneppers

OMG! so happy for Kasia! she deserves it! wonder who are the other 3 models. i'm hoping for Kinga, Iris & Iselin. :D :smile: and i hope too that Meisel will shoot it again.

as for the other campaign, i just wish Karl would get over with Heidi. please, give others a chance. i hope Karl would use Lara together with Freja again. i won't mention Baptiste as he is obviously will be used again. :D

as for Gucci, i have a feeling Natasha will be in it again. she's the quintessential Gucci girl. i'd be truly disappointed if she's not part of it. Natasha, Snejana & Anja would be the perfect casting this time IMO. :smile:

I'm soo glad kasia got balenciaga! She soo deserves it and has outshined plenty of others on the runways this season. This is definately her season.
As for Chanel, karl needs to stop with the Heidi love. She's so NOT Chanel.

So everyone agrees on at least Georgina and Michaela getting the Versace campaign plus one more girl. :lol:

Now that I am thinking about it, they could go with single-girl if it was someone like Hanne-Gaby. I don't why, but it just seems like she would
tone down the super girly looks. Looks great in my mind at least!

Oooh I love this idea! Hey, if Ranya can get casted at Versace, then I'm pretty sure it's possible for someone like hanne to get casted in something like this. Youthful hanne in those pastel colored looks and those fierce platforms..oooh loves.

I too would like to add my hopes for Alisa for Prada of Miu miu. I also want to see Anna s. for Balmain.

Can people stop talking about Hanne for Versace? You're scaring the children.

There's a rumor that Madonna will be shooting the Dolce & Gabanna spring summer 2010 campaign next month with Steven Klein, but here's the catch, she won't be doing the women's collection, instead she'll be part of the MEN's collection!!! I have a feeling her boyfriend Jesus will also be part of the shoot, as he's a fav of both Madonna and Steven Klein and has appeared in the D&G men's collection campaign before.

source: www.madonnatribe.com

Don't forget Gisele has a baby bump this season. So *if* we see her in anything, it'll either be with bump, or heavily photoshopped (unless of course they shot it way in advance). Somehow I can't see her doing the likes of Versace and them photoshopping her dress and body to not look pregnant.

it's so impossible for Gisele to be scoring a major campaign on S/S 10 as she's pregnant. :smile: :D

hoping for Stammy to score a major campaign.

i was wondering how much say a photographer has over who appears in the campaigns? is it not fully decided by the designers?

Patricia Van der Vliet is confirmed for one campaign, and has a few options. I think it's Balenciaga because she closed the show and Kasia (who is already confirmed for the Balenciaga campaign) opened, but I'm not sure. I'm very happy for her though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, Georgina and Snejana would be so mindblowing perfect for this Versace collection. Add Michaela if you want too. I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about this, lol. But I wonder if Abbey will get it (ugh). She did open (and close?) the show. That would be awful though.

I'm also considering Alisa for either Prada or Miu Miu. She walked both the shows and she would be seriously perfect for both collections.

Lisanne de Jong does also have some great options. Dropping names would be pointless, since like a lot is cancelled at the last minute.

BTW who's Alisa? I'd like to see a more established girl in a Prada campaign, I wouldn't be very pleased if they book Lindsay, she's not ready for a campaign in my opinion.

What about Sigrid? Is she currently taking a break from modeling or just skipped the season? The other girls will laugh in their sleeves if she's taking a break (remeber that she booked 6 huge campaigns last season).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->