S/S 2010 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

^ Mariacarla, Raquel, or Tatyana Usova? :woot:

The catalog was fantastic and Georgina, Michaela and Tatyana looked fabulous together. We shall see.

Who from the newer crop of models do you expect getting good campaigns?

Frida, Mirte, Patricia and Begje are the ones I could see doing well..Antonella might do Givenchy.

Mirte walked Anna Sui so if Prada is again picking out a few of the girls who walked the show for the first time
and if Meisel will shoot it, she has good chances I would say.

Wishing for a Versace campaign with Georgina, Tanya D and maybe a third girl such as Michaela or Tatyana is something that I and many with me have been doing for so long. I always keep my hopes up, but all those girls never get any further than an awesome lookbook for RTW or Atelier... :(

Maryna has shot for a major campain

Too bad we won’t see you on the final day of the Fashion Week in New York, Marina! What can we do if campaign shooting that you have tomorrow is even more important than a number of great shows?! So congratulation with another major campaign, darling!!! Too bad that at the moment we can’t reveal information about this campaign!
iq models

O.K well I hope some designers have the guts to put some black/asian girls in the campaigns this season. Lyndsey, Mia Aminata and Chanel (I'm biased, but it baffles me how she hasn't had a major campaign in sooo long) all deserve at least one major ad. And of Liu being one of the most booked walkers for the last two seasons...would be a given to me

I'll have a long *** rant if I don't see some changes :judge:

I'd be more insulted if they pulled off what they did to Jourdan in cK.i'm rooting for Liu and and Sess.

Wishing for a Versace campaign with Georgina, Tanya D and maybe a third girl such as Michaela or Tatyana is something that I and many with me have been doing for so long. I always keep my hopes up, but all those girls never get any further than an awesome lookbook for RTW or Atelier... :(

So everyone agrees on at least Georgina and Michaela getting the Versace campaign plus one more girl. :lol:

Now that I am thinking about it, they could go with single-girl if it was someone like Hanne-Gaby. I don't why, but it just seems like she would
tone down the super girly looks. Looks great in my mind at least!

Hanne for Versace? :ninja:
when pigs fly...:lol:

I know!! I like odd castings like that. :rofl:

EDIT: I also said never would Ranya be at Versace, but......... :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no I meant I WANTED Sasha to do Versace this season.

Salvatore, I've been saying that since the day I saw her. The day Hilary does Versace, I'll start seeing the Virgin Mary.

Oh no I meant I WANTED Sasha to do Versace this season.

Salvatore, I've been saying that since the day I saw her. The day Hilary does Versace, I'll start seeing the Virgin Mary.

Ah, yes!
Ever since I saw Hilary, I've been in love. :heart:
I say we write Versace. :lol:

^ i'll sign your petitions.:shifty:
Hilary for Versace would be sensational.:wub:

:lol: Regardless of whether it'll happen or not. Maybe Donatella will see the post and see how much Hilary would suit!

Chanel Make Up Spring Look 2010

model.jpg

lushiousbeauty

As stunning as Gisele is for Versace, it's definitely time for a new model............and that doesn't mean Kate Moss either :lol:

I would love to see Georgina and possibly Snejana for the S-S 2010 campaign. Something fresh and different!

Georgina is perfection and Snejana rocked the S-S 2010 runway show + her more youthful look would compliment the young aesthetic of the collection, so i think it would be a great combo! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->