Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

He delivered 3 flop collections which were coldly received by reviewers, his products aren’t yet visible in the stores and his brand image is going all over the place. He will not survive 2024 I’m sure of that unless they somehow manage to even out the sales which in this economy I doubt.

He delivered 3 flop collections which were coldly received by reviewers, his products aren’t yet visible in the stores and his brand image is going all over the place. He will not survive 2024 I’m sure of that unless they somehow manage to even out the sales which in this economy I doubt.
4 shows, no ? Ancora SS 24, Mens FW 24, Womens FW 24 and Cruise 25, plus all the filler collections and capsules that he had to approved (the prefall-Lido one), and a dozen of campaigns under his artistic direction.
All flops imho, I am just liking the Daria campaign and the Mark Ronson collab, I am still listening the soundtrack of the 1st Ancora show.

I wonder if he is as bad as Olivier Lapidus at Lanvin (his appointment should be in the random fashion moment thread btw)… Olivier did nine months. Since when Ancora has the job ?
He was announced in January 2023 and he started that July.

I wonder if he is as bad as Olivier Lapidus at Lanvin (his appointment should be in the random fashion moment thread btw)… Olivier did nine months. Since when Ancora has the job ?
i forgot that ever happened, even wang at balenciaga made more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->