Scott Disick

what is he doing with a kardashian? he seems so out of place, he dresses well but you can't buy class/elegance

Emilee....i love you for making this thread!!! Scott's style is really inspiring, so many great outfits. FINALLY a thread I, (as a male), can base my outfits on lol ^_^

Who is this guy really? (Apart from being Kourtney's man)
Did he come from money or something?

Don't really know too much about his family/background besides the fact that his parents have a home in the Hamptons and which is also where Scott was raised. So, i assume he comes from money.
Before Kourtney, he's also dated another celebrity...though i forgot her name :doh:

Kourtney Kardashian was out alongside boyfriend Scott Disick and their son Mason in Beverly Hills today (February 20) - Celebrity-gossip.net

Wow never seen him without his hair done. He looks like Christian Bale.
I love him with his caneL:lol:

i actually like his style alot...:ninja:
i love that he isn't afraid to wear color and throw in interesting accessories, like the leopard driving mocs...
even on his casual days, with jeans/tee or a polo, he looks pulled together, not sloppy...

Wow never seen him without his hair done. He looks like Christian Bale.
I love him with his caneL:lol:
Ive always seen the Christian Bale Resemblance! No one else ever seen it! I have to lol @ him having a thread though.

What's interesting is that Scott is young. With guys, you don't really see this kind of style on and off until they're well into their 40s.

What I like about Scott is that he actually gets DRESSED. If you look back in the day in the 40's, 50's and 60's, guys really got dressed no matter what day it was.

I love that he is so dapper at such a young age.

^^I know this is late but that is so true!

I've said it once before and i'll say it again, to me Scott has THE best male style ever and I find it very inspiring. Anymore pics!?!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->