Scream 1-4

Wes Craven tweets photo of Scream 4 Ghost Face:

scream_4_ghost_face_wes_craven.jpg

*shockya.com

:woot: The trailer looks promising. I can't wait for the movie. Thank you so much for the updates!

At first I thought this had to be fan made because I couldn't believe there would already be a trailer, but after watching it I was sure this was real. But since the description says it's fan made...:innocent: That person did a great job! So is it no new footage in it at all? It looks so real!

YAY new set pictures.
Running around in that mask in daylight must feel bit awkward HAHAH

FYI: It was just announced that Kristen Bell and True Blood’s Anna Paquin will have cameos inscream 4
justjared

What do you think about this??

that trailer is sooooo fan made because Lauren Graham is not in the movie anymore, she dropped out. Sad, because I really like her.

I am just wating the real trailer.

and funny fact from imdb.com: Coco Arquette (children of Courtney and David) will be in the movie!
so I am wondering if Dewey and Gale are now mama and papa :lol:

I think they will play characters in the Stab films as opposed to opening scene victims. Probably like Tori Spelling, Heather Graham and Luke Wilson in Scream 2.

^ok, it could be that!

also according to justjare Shenae Grimes & Lucy Hale (no idea who she is...??) are making cameo roles.

i wanna have the real trailer already!!!!!!!

I loved scream I was 8 when the first came out so little too young but but time scream 2 came out 2 years later it scared cr@p outta me, now its just laughable but that could be because ive watched it so many times.. love it though can not wait for scream 4 although at back of my heart im not exspecting much hopefully ill be proven wrong though..I love wes craven so im hoping hed only take part in it if its good :ninja:

OMG the fan-made trailer looks awesome. There's a few more good ones on YouTube.

Here's the first official photo from the movie:

Scream-4-092710-m.jpg

*thefrisky.com

I saw the first Scream when I was probably around 7 and I remember being really terrified. Like, I-didnt-answer-the-phone-for-weeks terrified. lol. But then I saw it again on TV just recently, and I hardly even flinched. I'm actually surprised that I LOLd through some of the dialogue. Most horror films have crappy, cheesy writing but Scream 1 was pretty good and witty.

Some of my favorites:

(talking about Sid)
Cheerleader in Bathroom: And it f%cked her up royally. Think about it, her mother's death leaves her disturbed and hostile in a cruel and inhumane world. She's delusional. "Where's God," etc. Completely suicidal. One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself but she realizes out that teen suicide is out this year and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression.
Girl in Bathroom: Where do you get this sh%t?
Cheerleader in Bathroom: Ricki Lake
Sidney Prescott: Why can't I be a Meg Ryan movie? Or even a good p*rno.
Tatum: Just think, if they make a movie about all this, who would play you?
Dewey: I see you as a young Meg Ryan, myself.
Sidney: Thanks, Dewey, but with my luck I'd get Tori Spelling.
Sidney: [when Randy reveals that he's still alive] Oh, my God. Randy I thought you were dead.
Randy: I probably should be. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin.
Gale: You look awfully young to be a police officer.
Dewey: I'm 25 years old.
Gale: You know, in a demographic study, I proved to be most popular amongst males 11 to 24. I guess I just missed you.
Dewey: If I may say so, Miss Weathers, you are much prettier in person.
Gale: So you do watch the show!
Dewey: I'm 25. I was 24 for a whole year.
Sidney: How would you like to have a girlfriend who’s sexually anorexic?

The trailer was officially shown at the Scream 2010 awards over the weekend - and the official version is due to go online tomorrow -
but a sneaky audience member filmed the ceremony and has leaked the shots already.
*dailymail.co.uk

Don't forget to tune in to Spike's SCREAM 2010 Awards tomorrow, October 19 at 9pm for an exclusive sneak preview of SCREAM 4!

http://www.etonline.com/movies/101001_ET_First_Making_Scream_4_is_Like_Summer_Camp/index.html

safe_image.php

Only ET is with Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Emma Roberts and Neve Campbell on the set of Wes Craven's highly anticipated sequel 'Scream 4,' 10 years after the last box office smash!
"It's like going back to summer camp," Neve tells ET. "The first film was such a blast for all us. At the time we had no idea how successful the film would be. … Coming back to it now after years of people enjoying them and seeing each other again, it's nice."
"You see some of the old, and some of the new, and something borrowed and something blue," says Wes of the fourth installment, which reunites Courteney, David and Neve onscreen and also introduces a younger generation of up-and-coming actors.
"A lot of the audience that will see this film were infants when we made the others," explains Wes. "I think the older actors are well-known, but they're a little bit at the parental layer of consciousness for a lot of the audience, so it'll be kind of fun to see where their stories are going, but it's also great to introduce new characters and see how they're going to factor in with things."
"We all reunite at the beginning of the movie," says Courteney, explaining that her character, Gale Weathers, has given up her job as a reporter to marry Deputy Dewey (played by David) and write books. "She's written six Stab books and she has writer's block, and she's pretty bored, pretty miserable, pretty desperate, and all of a sudden some murders start happening and her life starts to look up. She likes a good murder."
In addition to its huge success, the 'Scream' franchise also carries a lot of weight with Courteney and David because they first met and fell in love on the project.
"I can remember the day I met him like it was yesterday," says Courteney, who credits Wes as "really instrumental" in bringing them together. "'Scream' 1 was really an intense crush and all that stuff, and 'Scream 2' we didn't get along so well, and then 'Scream 3' we had just gotten married, and then 'Scream 4' we have [our six-year-old daughter] Coco, so it's just been an evolution of things that have happened to us."
"It's been good having the whole family here," says David, who reports that Coco is really into "Little House on the Prairie" right now. "That's been the biggest change I would say."
"It's really doubly lovely," adds Wes, "because I had a little bit to do with them getting together, and they got married, and they've had a good marriage and they have a wonderful little child, and it's great icing on the cake."
'Scream 4' is set to scare up some laughs in April of 2011.

Anna Paquin y Kristen Bell :heart:

:shock::shock::shock:

scream4-spain.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"