Sex and the City Fashion

Ah! Can't wait! I really wanted to surround my bridal shower around the movie, BUT, I'm having the party a month before its release. Oh well. :smile: That's what happens when you live away from everybody!

The pink dress Carrie is wearing in the tent scene is gorgeous. And Kim Cattrall reclining on that couch? She's amazing. Can't wait!

^ Kim can truly pull of almost any color.

altho the pics look amazing, i dunno, i kinda feel like they lost the 'everybody' touch. There was always something identifiable with the TV show....the movies totally lost that :cry:

Im so excited to see all the fashion from the movie :smile: Cant wait.....

New extended trailer is here!
The first trailer for the film didn't reveal very much at all but this new one is showing a lot more promise with flashes of Liza, Penélope Cruz, Aidan, Charlotte's new daughter and most importantly, Carrie's closet!
Ugh, I'm beyond excited.

^ AIDAN!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting that new trailer, kbyersobrien! Yes, makes the movie 10x more appealing. Love it. CAN'T WAIT.

New poster! SJP looks hot.

satc__oPt.jpg

Source: PerezHilton.com

I am so excited I never cared for the first film, but not that Aidan is back! Well worth it!

I wish I had more friends here in LA... it makes for such a wonderful girls' night out. :smile:

they honestly should have a poster with the rest of the girls not just sjp

Like the last film I think they'll do two official posters for the movie, one with SJP alone, and one with all the girls. I hope anyway ^_^

Oh the stills are totally amazing, i simply cannot wait!!!

Thank you sooo much sleepykrista!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->