Sex and the City Fashion

YAAAY I AM SO EXCITED! but I have to say that I am not THAT interested in the plot (...) more in the clothes and CARRIE :heart: oh and not to forget Aidan=))

I am obsessed with the fact that Patricia is using some old pieces from the show! I wonder if they had to dig through S.J.P's closet to get that Dior dress (the last picture in #38) for the film, from what the third or second season?

But you know what I really want to see? Carrie with BIG HAIR! Just once, I want her to bring out that infamous almost-afro of tight locks!

And may I add a comment on the picture of all four girls in, where Dubai? They look absolutely ridiculous. I mean, did they just come over that sand dune from a circus?

Harper's Bazaar Japan June 2010:

0eeb63bb889d.jpg

twitter/liuhsf

SJP looks amazing with a tan - her eyes look so blue and sparkly!

HATING Charlotte's outfit on the dune. One of the worst SATC outfits ever!

Thank you so much for those HQs :smile:Cant wait for the movie to come here in Norway :smile:

^^ She does have gorgeous eyes. :heart:

Are there any gals on here in LA that are big SATC fans? Would love to go out with some girls to see the flick. :blush:

^ And Sarah Jessica's, in that case...

Hmm :/ I'm glad there's now a poster with all the girls but this is something off...
Maybe it's just the low quality of the image. Sometimes images become distorted when they're shrunk too.

I think it's just the quality of that picture. There's no way those girl's people would let a poster like that happen!

Just terrible. Is anyone else really not that excited? The first film wasn't so good. I'd rather them reboot the TV series again. It feels too overblown, and from what we've seen so far, Carrie's outfits have been underwhelming (at least the fashion was good in the first film).

Just terrible. Is anyone else really not that excited? The first film wasn't so good. I'd rather them reboot the TV series again. It feels too overblown, and from what we've seen so far, Carrie's outfits have been underwhelming (at least the fashion was good in the first film).

agreed with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->