Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2009 : Bar Refaeli

Horrible cover shot - whoever said it was tacky and not even something playboy would put on the cover is right!

the photographer/s seems to love the 'pull down the bikini bottom' pose.. it make even Estee Lauder's Hilary Rhoda look cheap..
Or what about Daniella Sarahyba's back arching butt in your face (or in this case served on a parasol table) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a girl Melissa Haro, 21, competed in beauty pageants around her San Jose, Calif., home before entering the Elite Model Look competition in Africa at age 15. Following high school graduation, Melissa began working full-time as a model and was featured in campaigns for Guess, Anti-Flirt and Eres. An animal lover, she hopes to open a chain of affordable veterinary hospitals one day. This is Melissa's second Swimsuit appearance.
bellazon via prettyphile

She was also on the first season of Project Runway.

Horrible cover shot - whoever said it was tacky and not even something playboy would put on the cover is right!

the photographer/s seems to love the 'pull down the bikini bottom' pose.. it make even Estee Lauder's Hilary Rhoda look cheap..
Or what about Daniella Sarahyba's back arching butt in your face (or in this case served on a parasol table) ?
I said it :lol::lol::lol:

well, she did get famous by dating leo. but she's a better cover choice than marissa miller or beyonce. :sick:

Oh. :D This is good news! I like Bar a lot and she looks great. Her face looks a bit odd on the cover but she's still hot.

ARIEL, LUCIA, Irina, Jarah, Jessica, Hilary, and Damaris look hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the UHQ scans of the OFFICIAL pictures of Bar Refaeli used inside the issue. She has a total of five photos (not including the cover) and one of the photos is a 3-page foldout.

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

More scans of additional models in the issue will be added soon.

:shock:

Anne V, 22, was born in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. The V is short for Vyalitsyna. Scouts discovered Anne in St. Petersburg while looking for faces for MTV's Fashionably Loud Europe. Anne entered, and won, becoming the face of Yohji Yamamoto.
bellazon via prettyphile
what? :lol:
who wrote this?.

hilary's last shot would have made an awesome cover...

^^Speaking of Hilary, she only has THREE pictures in the issue (probably because of the "noob" factor). The same applies to Cintia Dicker.

Here's the UHQ scans of the OFFICIAL pictures of both Hilary and Cintia used in the magazine.

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

Is it just me, or the bikini is becoming smaller and smaller..:ermm: It's really classy to see the top of the bikini barely covered their nipples :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is there no nudity in this? They've obviously tried to get as close as they can to that with flesh coloured ultra tiny bikinis.

All the girls except Cintia and Hilary have extremely boring faces. I guess you just have to loook sl*tty...

nothing wrong with her body and health, its just her silly expression, but thats just my humble opinion.

I could find 10 girls with more interesting faces in less than 20 mins on the streets. Put them on a diet, give them a personal trainer and voila.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->