Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2009 : Bar Refaeli

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Model Bar Refaeli has landed on the cover of Sports Illustrated's 2009 Swimsuit Issue, according to a billboard overlooking Broadway in New York City's theater district.

wjz.com

Attachments

• bar1.jpg
    bar1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 516
It's amazing what sleeping with Leo will get you:innocent:
I so knew someone will say that, yawn. The girl got body and is perfect for this, its when i see her on ELLE or Bazaar.etc that i get the sense just how much it helps to be a significent other of DiCaprio. :doh:

I could not pick Bar out of a lineup of blonde models were it not for her dating Leo. There is just nothing remarkable about her-- by modeling standards at least.

i agree that she has nothing more then the other moldes, only the boyfriend is different from the other girls :rolleyes:

Her body is amazing. I don't care who she is dating - she fills out that bikini perfectly and looks great. I'll take her over someone like Carolyn Murphy (how the hell did she get the cover that year anyway?) or Marissa Miller any day of the week for something like this.

I am pretty happy for her, actually. Her look is admittedly commercial, but more memorable than the average blonde in Cosmo or last year's model, Marissa Miller. That body is sick! Beautifully athletic. Among the possible choices for the swimsuit cover, I like Anne V and her the most.

I saw her on tv a couple weeks ago and they described her as a "supermodel"! I was like WTF has she done other than screw Leo? Well, now at least she has something to add to her resume other than being a famous actor's slam piece.

I saw her on tv a couple weeks ago and they described her as a "supermodel"! I was like WTF has she done other than screw Leo? Well, now at least she has something to add to her resume other than being a famous actor's slam piece.

I agree with u
lol

Ugh, sleeping with Leo or not, I love her.

She's gorgeous and her body is banging ^_^

p6_rj-pf-bh-cs.gif
p60c.jpg

February 9, 2009 --

LEONARDO DiCaprio's girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, just missed being on the coveted cover of last year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. But insiders said the beauty is back in the running to grace the cover this time around - as is leggy mannequin Jessica Hart - if "she can keep her mouth shut. It's very secretive, and the magazine likes to keep people guessing. Last year, she opened her mouth about it, so they gave the cover to Marissa Miller instead." Meanwhile, "Leo wants Bar to be on the cover - it will really piss off Gisele [Bundchen]," Leo's ex-girlfriend and current Tom Brady squeeze.
Geez, I'm speechless! :rolleyes:

Geez, how silly...her body is fantastic, but it would have been nice with a face to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->