Stars seen in fur... Real or Faux!

Reaction score
I'm amazed how many stars are now walking out in fur... I find how they are wearing it a real insperation as I love fur myself! Think it's just the ultimate in star status and glamour... going back to its hay day in the 20's and 30's! Would love to see more of the pics people are posting on the star forums... but you cant serch the word fur as its only 3 letters... min is 4... so just wondering if people wouldn't mind posting the stars wearing fur here!

Im so needing some fur inspiration this winter!

Thankyou!

WSG x

I opened the Mirror today (I'm at home, I don't buy it) and on the third page was a huge spread about celebrities wearing fur, centred by Victoria Beckham wearing this massive fox coat and others wearing real and faux.
I was shocked that the Mirror was promoting real fur as I remember when Victoria Beckham wore a Giambattista Valli dress with a fur back and they said the back was made of "feathers" and on other such occasions they've said fur coats are faux when they clearly aren't, like they're trying not to upset anyone.
I think now fur has made a massive comeback and is very much in fashion this winter, they are just going with the flow and the general public will most likely follow.

So any way of searching on here to find stars wearing fur in this thread... its a right pest how the search engine only does 4 or more leter words... if you find any pics of stars wearing fur... please post here too... or at least shout out the names!

WSG x

Diane Kruger Agyness Deyn
793377gf1.jpg
Agyness-Deyn-pink-dress.jpg

fashionising.com, osoblog.com
Rosamund Pike Naomi Campbell
British+Fashion+Awards+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+udkmKzOAu3vl.jpg
naomi-campbell.jpg

zimbio.com, jadorefashionblog.files.wordpress.com

Kate Bosworth
001285-mystyle-KateBos.jpg

myopera.com

Jessica Alba
jessicaalbamiumiu.jpg

redcarpetfashionawards.com

Diane Kruger
Roberto+Cavalli+Opening+Boutique+Paris+Fashion+UgOf_zyf3rUl.jpg

zimbio.com

I'll bet Zeta-Jones will be a highlight here soon,given her numerous fur sprees this winter..

Fur and feathers pieces are easy money for designers since people are willing to buy several coats during winter; some even have massive coat collections that can last them several weeks if they are to wear one only once and move on to another. I mean, isn't it a faux-pas for celebs to wear things twice? I guess they treat fur coats the same way.

Yeh I've never understood the big thing about why celebs should not wear the same thing twice... especially if its as nice as a fur!

Thanks for all of you who have posted and please post more if you see them!

WSG x

Victoria Beckham

victoria-beckham-fur-1.jpg

Beckhams+go+see+Jersey+Boys+ANp_0bbfgpYl.jpg

Loved this one

And when she was Giambattista Valli's muse
Victoria-Beckham-1.jpg

And in the Valli dress I was talking about in the second post:

victoria-beckham-attends-a-photocall-for-the-launch-of-hers-and-her-husband-5.jpg

article-1050425-0274A56300000578-81.jpg

0ED9E9C0-A6B1-8354-1433F9CAE8DB216E.jpg

buzznet.com
zimbio.com
marieclaire.co.uk
babble.com
trait-trejection.blogspot.com
mirror.co.uk

Yeh VB rocks in fur and I cant believe how she has got away with saying to people the above coats are faux and people have believed her... you dont get faux fur as nice as that...

Seen her in loads of others too... but adore the first one in the red fox!

WSG x

Trinny Woodall... I love Trinny in fur... she has loads... think like me she has a mild obsession! LOL

Attachments

• trinny1.jpg
    trinny1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Trinny1ft.jpg
    Trinny1ft.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
  • trinny3.jpg
    trinny3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Trinny3ft.jpg
    Trinny3ft.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 227
  • trinny6.jpg
    trinny6.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey all :blush:
I'm writing a feature for a university project on the history of real fur and taxidermy used in fashion, so dating way back leading up to now, all the key moments where it was in fashion and things like certain uses getting a lot of publicity, eg. a celeb wearing a fox around their neck?
Anyway I was wondering if anyone here could help me by sharing any historical moments that theyre aware of or if anyone knows where I can find this info? I'm trying to build up a bit of a timeline to make the feature flow but I have some big gaps where I'm unsure of anything big happening.
The main time frame I'm hoping to fill is kind of 1900's up to about 2000, it's obviously a lot easier to find articles etc on things that have happened more recently and gotten a lot of attention, and some come from memory due to being alive at this time haha always helps...

kelispetafur.jpg

Kelis is still queefing over and over again about how Peta put her on their hit list after she was photographed wearing The Shaggy Dog's hide all over her body a few months ago. In case you needed to know, Kelis still doesn't give a fuc*. She tells MTV:

"I got a letter from PETA about this, which is strange, because I’ve worn way more fur than I had on this day. But for some reason, they figured they were going to mention it, which was stupid. I honestly, I mean, this was a pretty regular day. [Laughing.] It was freezing, first of all… I love that hat, I bought in Russia… I wrote back to PETA because I feel like ‘Who on earth are you to tell me about what I wear?’ Quite frankly, I find them completely hypocritical, and I was reading something about how they euthanize 97% of the cats and dogs and animals that are brought to them. Just, completely hypocritical. I think anyone who feels the need to protest about someone else… it’s just completely insane to me…. I couldn’t care less about what they think of me and my fur hat. I just find it funny that this is the photo, the day… I mean, I would have fur walls if I could. I’m a complete carnivore. And people who don’t wear it and don’t want to, it’s fine. I don’t have any judgments about them."

Have fur walls IF she could? b*tch obviously hasn't been to Sharon Stone's house, because she has a fur room with a fur dresser in it that contains fur-lined drawers holding fur dildos and fur ball anal beads. You know Sharon gets off again when she sees animal hair in her lady jizz.

And I hope Kelis likes the taste of paint, because Peta is going to throw a Benjamin Moore store at her any day now.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Kelis's attitude... why should PETA tell her what to wear??? And I love her fur style... that coat is LUSH!!!

Im not sure why the text about sharon Stone is really neccessary... even if she does have some sort of fur fetish! I prob have a mild one if im being honest! LOL

Thankyou Kensha75 for your comment though

this has made me love kelis tbh!
i love fur but i don't have any real ones... yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->