Straight-leg Pants

straight legged pants are so much more... sexy. the way they follow you and cling without showing anything. love them!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 31 2004, 07:24 AM
straight legged pants are so much more... sexy. the way they follow you and cling without showing anything. love them!
[snapback]318998[/snapback]​

You are soo right! I just love strait leg pants!

I was psyched about Jil being back, too bad for the two collections I've seen, I haven't noticed a great improvement...the quality of her products as well as Helmut's have taken SUCH a nosedive that it is just, well, sad. Jil and Helmut pre-Prada were works of art, now they are just blah and run of the mill with average quality at best. Helmut still does cut a great trosuer though....I guess they have to work with whatever Prada gives them :(

Originally posted by softgrey@Jan 29 2004, 07:07 PM
for those of you who love lo-rise jns but like that narrow leg-a la "the Ramones"-
LEVIS has some great ones. very cool and very rock-n-roll. Urban might carry them.

Viktor and Rolf also do beautiful straight leg trousers-flawlessly cut and immaculate. I love Jil Sander's narrow trousers for s/s 04. Her pants also fit soooo well. I'm so glad she's back-and so is my boyfriend! One of the few designers who do great clothes for men and women. Helmut Lang is another.

While they may not be for every body type-they are my fave style of pants. :wink: :smile:
[snapback]152947[/snapback]​

straight leg forever, i hate any other jeans or pants. Also no boot cut thanks.

I love straight legs on others, but they look so ridiculous on me because i have absolutly massive hips and they never seem to fit me very well, they always look to big for too cause i have to accomodate for my big hips - god i hate my hips...i feel quite embarassed now :cry:

I'm sure they'll come back in a big way...i'll just not wear them cause they look wrong on me.

i think straight legs are hot and very sexy...that is, on the right girl!

not on moi.

All my most recent customers, all men opted for a slightly low rise( not really like womens, with a staright to full leg for their suits trousers. the jackets are both 2 btn or 3 btn with a high higher notched sngl breast jacket with 2 vents in back. Trouser was cuffed also. I must say they look good. I have to make myself one now (whenever i can afford my own stuff).

But I do see the higher waist coming back for women with a straight to full leg.

I'm not replying but given my opinion to everyone.
With all the respect... Higher waist is so UGLY.... and not flattering, and TOO EXTRA LOW ( below the rips) is very tease too. So be careful! :yuk:

And to who think any Amenrican or French designer, invented it... is so wrong... it is so Brazilian..... Brazilian girls have been wearing it for as long as 7 years now... now it can explain why it is so sexy... they have the bodies and spiritis to wear it and look beautiful and sexy, plus everybody have to agree, the low waist pants are more comfortable because they do not give the feeling of suffocating. I
love low rise straight leg jeans.... so comfy.
high waist pants always remind me of the ugly fashion of short torse looking.
body...
I also have to agree that any low cut pants should be covering your behind. does not have to be that low where any one but you should see under your hips...

I believe if you are happy and confident "most" any thing will look good on you. It's call sensible style... So do not follow anyones fashion if you are not comfortable with it... even chanel, will look ugly on you.. YOU GOT IT!

I love straight leg pants, but I don't think they'll really be "in" in terms of what the masses want and buy, until some trendy celebs start sporting the look :blink: :wacko:

I'm horrible with fashion terminology, so forgive me, but are straight leg pants the same as skinny pants/jeans?

Of being from a younger generation, I cannot stand straight-leg, high-waisted pants! When it comes to fitting the same width from knee to ankle, they can look stylish with boots or heels but as far as a casual, I'm-wearing-sneakers look, they don't seem to be flattering on people with a little "junk in the trunk" like me. A good boot cut with a low rise waist flatters all figures as long as the jeans actually fit well.

High waist? :sick: Yuck! I could never stand to wear them because I only think of a middle aged woman with a mom pooch with her shirt tucked in and a fanny pack. They can be pulled off on someone very thin, but for the masses? Please, no!

While I like slight flares, the whole flare thing is just really overdone now. Straight-leg is classic and will always look good.

I absolutely hate high-waists. No matter how hard I try, I cannot find them sexy on a woman for reasons that have already been stated.

I think that straight legged pants are very flattering and on the right woman a higher waist can be very elegant. Screen stars of the 40s wore high waist straight legged pants and looked divine.

yea...im not so sure about the high waisted pants...they kinda remind me of somthing my mom would wear....and im really trying to stay away from that hahahah
but i like the wide straight leg look.....nothing tapperd pleaseeeeeeeeee

Straight pants only look sexy low-waisted and paired with stilettos! Also, fat people, please don't think it's fashionable to wear one! It's for skinny, long-legged folks only!

Straight pants only look sexy low-waisted and paired with stilettos! Also, fat people, please don't think it's fashionable to wear one! It's for skinny, long-legged folks only!

yes, anyone over 100lbs don't even bother...as a matter of fact, anyone over 100lbs and under 6 feet tall should just stay home and not show themselves in public :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 20 2004, 10:29 PM
yes, anyone over 100lbs don't even bother...as a matter of fact, anyone over 100lbs and under 6 feet tall should just stay home and not show themselves in public :rolleyes:
[snapback]340416[/snapback]​
Thank you! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Aug 20 2004, 10:31 PM
Thank you! :rolleyes:
[snapback]340453[/snapback]​

wow, I thought I was the only one who thought this.. thats why I've locked myself up in my house for years now :lol:

I love seeing the higher waists lately too....but I've noticed they are still cut lower than the pants were in the 90's, I think it's much more flattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->