Style.com Top Ten Collections Spring 2011

I don't think McQueen should be on the list. It's very nice to keep the brand but it has to be closer to his spirit if so...obviously my opinion but anyhow. Prada was rather horrible - but I guess it's about the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
so glad they used Kass' peach feather thing for describing Chanel. it's so out of this world amazing...

I'd remove Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, proenza, and Prada. I mean they all offered nice collections but I've definitely seen better from those labels. I'd personally would add Cavalli and Rodarte. They stood out among everyone this season and they were personally 2 of my favorites.

Id soooo switch Proenza for Hermes ... theres not argument that show was beautiful .. whomever chose it didnt see the video or didnt attend JPG's finale for Hermes ....

Ill have to admit how in shock am I that tFS is concurring wholeheartedly with Style.com's picks ... and I agree on the fact that maybe .. there are conde-nasties lurking the forums????

Bravo!

They unfairly left out Roberto Cavalli.

I'm amused as to how much as$-kissing is going on with Proenza Schouler. They would be nowhere without lists like these and constant praise from Anna W.

^it's just like "the devil wears prada"....anna has her list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"