Swarovski S/S 2022 : Bella Hadid by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

They made her look like a CGI character thanks to disastrous retouching. She has great skin so I don't understand why they went overboard with the retouching. Her freckles would have added a human touch. She did her job well. It's a shame it was ruined in post production.

I was excited about this but the results are not exciting. Only the blue one is tolerable.

Setting is way too distractive (and gimmicky). Why not using a bold/oversaturated background color? The results would've been fab.

The tightness of the hair styling in some shots makes my hairline sting.

Visually, they're reminding me of Dior makeup campaigns from past couple of years with that department store quality of clinical over-exposure in the post production and set design. The way they edited Bella's face is also off; the longer I stare at them the less it starts to look like her. I don't really associate Swarovski with consistently stellar campaigns though, they're very hit and miss.

She looks so mature and I love that kind of beauty.

Setting is way too distractive (and gimmicky). Why not using a bold/oversaturated background color? The results would've been fab.

It really isn't, the ads look beautiful displayed in Swarovski stores.

I like them, they're certainly bold and eye-catching enough! I'm also a huge fan of how the art direction and concept continues throughout each campaign image. Bella Hadid's undoubtedly got the ability to serve face and just does that here. No complaints from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->