Tall models

man, i hope she's just wearing higher heels than frida :shock:

6'2?! holy crap! that's the limit for male models :shock: it's insane

^not really, there's actually a lot of male models who are 6'4.
but with male models is different, I mean, men are build taller than women.

I'm just wondering how Kirsi manages to fit the sample sizes then... :huh: I mean, I get when they are shortening a dress or trousers for 5'8 girls like Amanda or Hannah H. But adapt clothes to someone who is taller? Hmm...

Irina K. with an other model, i don't know who is she.
nZ_1S-7c21785bc35a283fea3b348c9d4ebd05.jpg
sonnyphotos

are Magdalena & Freja the same hight? I think the other girl on the left is wearing heels
a4ada362f7ba.jpg

blog.bonaelamour (posted in Freja's thread)

I believe Magda is the tallest of those women. She is slouching and wearing ballet flats (she may as well be barefoot) while Freja wears boots as usual and Anna Selezneva is rumoured to be a shorty ^_^

Kirsi :heart: She's super tall. She's rumoured to be around 1.88m.

i1459818_35.jpg

vogue.it

^I know Chanel isn't very tall, but notice how her boots have heels and Kirsi's shoes are flat :lol:

03-kirsi-waiting-taxi-9.10142-1350839_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

166473821.jpg

twitter.com/Fashionista_com

Kirsi is sooo tall, she is very statusesque. But I guess she would be almost intimidating in real life :D

i wonder how big is the heigh difference between them, because Diana wears extra-high stilettos and Irina just flats O.o i thought that Diana is also tall, about 180 cm.
tumblr_l2igvapTXZ1qaglpu
coco-vaughn.tumblr.com

Irina is about 6'1 or 6'2.
Her height was discussed a few pages back. She always stands out.

^ yeah, i know she's very tall, but Diana..? she also seems tall anyway, but in this picture...

Irina is incredibly tall. I saw her backstage with some other models who claimed to be 1.80m and Irina was the same height as them but she was barefoot and the others were wearing high heels.

There's something really attractive about super-tall models. I love all of them! Hana S., Karlie, Irina, Michelle B, Tiiu, Kirsi... :heart: I think Tiiu is still the tallest one, no?

^ yeah, i love the super-tall models, too, they are like kind of beautiful and elegant non-humans :lol:
Tiiu is also really elegant, how tall is she? i didn't know that she's a tall girl.: P

I don't know exactly know how tall Tiiu is, but it's rumoured she's 6'3-6'4 (!) :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->