Tall models

On the picture in #259, Dorothea is wearing a pair of wedges that are exactly 10cm/4 inches and she is about 177cm. Frida's shoes seems to be as flat as possible..

Frida flats - Karlie heels.
Bilder-3902-2-seasons-with-Frida-Gustavsson-on-the-left-and-Karlie-Kloss-on-the-right-2.jpg

elle.de

^ yeah, but Karlie walking a bit farer behind Frida.
these pics are tricky.

If Dorothea is actually 1,77, and her shoes have a 10 cm heel, that would mean that frida is closer to 1,88! The thing is that I've seen Dorothea a couple of times around Paris, and I kind of doubt she is taller than 1,75. I know Karlie is extremely tall, same as Frida. I based my conclusion on this two girl's heights comparing them to other girls who's height I know for a fact. I agree that both Karlie and Frida might be an inch taller than I said, which means they might be closer to 1,86. I kind of doubt they are taller than that though, cause since Kirsi and Irina are taller than both of them, that would mean they are around 1,89, and that just seems a bit unlikely, though not necessarily impossible. 1,89 is considered rather tall even for a male model, which is kind of funny. :P

Irina has stated in her Formspring that she's 183-184cm and that she believes Karlie is taller than her. I think Kirsi might be slightly taller than Karlie and Frida is about the same height as Kirsi, if not taller.

On the picture in #259, Dorothea is wearing a pair of wedges that are exactly 10cm/4 inches and she is about 177cm. Frida's shoes seems to be as flat as possible..

Those shoes aren't as flat as possible. They actually add about an inch because of the heel and the way they affect your posture.

Anyway, most of these heights are taken with the models wearing flat-ish heels. In actuality, most 'flats' add anywhere from .5 to 1.5 inches of height. You take the height of Frida barefoot and I can believe if she's 184-185, or roughly ~6'0.5".

So that means Irina is 1,84, Karlie around 1,85 and Frida and Kirsi over 1.86... it kind of makes sense. Specially since I doubt they are over 1,88. That would be a bit insane. One of my friends is 1,82, and she's always one of the tallest girls in the shows, except for those I've mentioned before.

So that means Irina is 1,84, Karlie around 1,85 and Frida and Kirsi over 1.86... it kind of makes sense. Specially since I doubt they are over 1,88. That would be a bit insane. One of my friends is 1,82, and she's always one of the tallest girls in the shows, except for those I've mentioned before.
Yes, I agree, those heights seem about right to me, judging by pictures and fashion show finales :P I guess it's often wishful thinking on our parts that they're even taller than that. Tall models can become such an obsession!

And also, Hana Soukupova is said to be around 1.85m and Tiiu Tuik might still be the tallest, rumoured to be around 1.90m. Michelle Buswell is very tall, too. Around 1.85m.

seems like toni is pretty much as tall as karlie

vogue.it

Toni has always left me wondering. There are pics of her backstage @ Valentino, and she always seems to tower some of the girls. She has got to be above 5'11 that's for sure.

yeah Toni's one of the tallest

Chanel Cruise 2012

vogue.it

How tall is Alana/how short is Julia? :blink:
2568aqw.jpg

flickr.com/photos/eventphotosnyc

On Frida's thread a few months ago, someone said that she confirmed via her twitter that she is 6'2''.

^ She said she was 6'1, like Karlie, but that was over a year ago and I'm pretty she grew at least an inch since then. :flower:

height.png

via frida's twitter

Yeah... I'm pretty sure they're both a lot taller than 6'1''...

That's it, I'm going to track them down and measure them myself to stop this endless discussion once and for all :lol:

Perry+Ellis+Spring+2012+hGp3iTxA2nZl.jpg
Perry+Ellis+Spring+2012+XiXLCk09pfPl.jpg

stylebistro

how tall is francisco lachowski? like 6'5/6'6?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->