Tall models

How tall is Simone Carvalho? :shock:
Louis+Vuitton+Spring+2013+TYiuBGl3jGYl.jpg

stylebistro
If Marie is in fact 5'10" (which I don't doubt), then Simone would have to be around 6'0.5-ish?

^ tricky photo, Simone is behind Marie, they are not exactly next to each other.

Standard male model height is 6' to 6'2", but I remember a few guys being taller. Matt Gordon is said to be 6'4" (so is Andrés Velencosa) and Sebastian Sauve is 6'3". Brian Shimansky looks taller than 6'2.
Posted via Mobile Device

According to People magazine, Rob Evans is 6'4" tall and wears a size 44 jacket. That screams fitness model, and not HF to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

According to People magazine, Rob Evans is 6'4" tall and wears a size 44 jacket. That screams fitness model, and not HF to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's not a HF anymore anyway. He never was actually.

Jourdan Dunn's "official height" has been listed as 5'10":unsure: but i've always been kinda suspicious of this:ermm: mainly, cuz she's besties with Karlie Kloss & whenever they're photographed standing together, height-wise, there's only a few inches difference between them...

KarlieToniJourdanSesilee.jpg

Source: altamiranyc.blogspot.com

karlie+jourdan.jpg

Source: modelsjam.com

With this recent tweet yesterday, my suspicions are confirmed:D
"@MariumUlHaq: @missjourdandunn yeah it is... AND I'M THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU! #TallGirlAppreciationDay ">your 6'0 too? *hi 5*

So it's safe to say she's really 6'0" & Karlie is probably 6'2" or 6'3"^_^.

I always remember Jourdans height being listed as 5'11". I'm sure Karlie is no taller than 6'1".

Hey Modelisto. I recognize Jourdan, Karlie, and Sessilee, but who is the fourth girl? Kinda looks like Toni, but not sure. I love the photo too. The girls look like besties!!

^ yeah it is Toni. she's good friends with Jourdan and Karlie indeed, and i think she's just as tall as Karlie.

Wow :shock:
I did not know Toni was so tall!
Posted via Mobile Device

That is indeed Toni Garrn in the pic next to Jourdan Dunn & as you can see, they are approximately the same height:flower:. And since she verified on twitter that she's 6'0", i think it's safe to say she's one of the giants:lol:. Here's a recent pic:P..

Jason Wu spring 2013
963936.jpg

Source: dazeddigital.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->