Tall models

I have a question - is their height measured in inches or feet...

I'm confused...

I mean - their breast, waist, hip ratio is in inches right?

But their height is in feet...?

Example...does anyone know how tall I am in whatever they do it?

I am

175 cm and 84 - 61- 88 cm - can anyone convert it to "model"-measurements?

:D Love alba

You would be about 5 ft 7 and 3/4 inches
and your measurements are 33-24-34

ablutophobic said:
I've heard the words come out of her own mouth, Michelle Buswell is almost 6'2".

Awww to everyone saying over 6' is too much. I'm 184cm, just like Hana I guess. It's not much different than being 5'11" and if you're as beautiful as Michelle, Tiiu, and Hana...

yeah i heard that too. Fashion file did a little interview with her. She's the 6"2 surfer nurse lol..:lol: they made it sound funny!!!

and tall models does not stink!!!:angry:
Tiiu is way cute!:blush:

6'0 and over is way too tall for a woman. Heck, I don't even like my men to be 6'4 and over.

5'9...really...? that's quite a lot-...are you sure...is that in feet?
Thx btw!!

Well, the conversion calculator i did gave me 5'7 feet....but according to Nemova , that is wrong....so who knows.

AtticusVlad said:
Well, the conversion calculator i did gave me 5'7 feet....but according to Nemova , that is wrong....so who knows.

same thing! I'm (only:P ) 175 cm but in every agency site with both feets and cms ive seen, 175 is 5'9 feets .

indie said:
same thing! I'm (only:P ) 175 cm but in every agency site with both feets and cms ive seen, 175 is 5'9 feets .
Well maybe they add a couples inches for the heck of it!:D

bergdorf_goodman_3.jpg

Source: Carlbengtsson.com

i wonder who the tallest fashion model is? (by fashion model i mean credible models that are signed with elite/storm/img/dna etc... none of the "we take almost everyone" agencies.) because i looked up tallest model on google and it came up with some girl that definitely could not be a fashion model.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->