Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

this is what one of the luella clutches looks like. i think its pretty cool and itll only cost less than ten dollars. maybe i will use it as a coin purse.

looks like it is made of canvas.

Attachments

• luella bag.jpg
    luella bag.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
oh, i forgot to mention that i got the above pic from ebay. the auction ended at $8.50.

lucy92 said:
well, target is sending the fashion editors to a new jersey store (jersey city) to allow them to buy the clothes.

so maybe the collection wont be available at all stores (why wouldnt they bus them to a closer store?)

That IS the closer store :innocent:

i have never been to the targets in brooklyn or queens. are they tiny?

i'm very glad, as the target near me opens at 8 am that day, so i wont miss any work.

Alert! I just called my local Target to see if the line would be in stores, and was told that they already have some of it....I know where I'm going after work!!!

ha! i just called my local target and they say "the 29th". hmmn!

Whaaat!! Well I'm about to go there to see if this lady was just messing with my mind. I'll let you all know!

:( after hearing that you guys had some luck i tried my closest store and they didn't even know who luella bartley was or what the go international line was. very disappointing.

OK!! They set up shop feb 1 and leave april 30. get them before theyre gone! i cant wait:smile: :flower:

So I looked all around my Target, and nothin! I guess the lady meant that they had the stuff in stock already. There was a LOT of Mizrahi and other brands on sale though, perhaps preparing for Luella? I can't wait.

i just saw a commercial for all the stuff on tv...it looks adorable.

lucy92 said:
from an LA times story about thomas wylde

"Sure, skulls are everywhere (on Vans sneakers, on Lucien Pellat-Finet cashmere sweaters and in Luella Bartley's forthcoming line for Target)."

http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/cl-et-fashion25jan25,0,3094308.story?coll=cl-home-more-channels

thats funny i didnt see any skulls in the elle piece on the story. hmmn.

also, i called another target store and asked when the line would be in. i was told "the next several weeks"
Are they selling this label at Target or something?

dulcedeleche said:
Are they selling this label at Target or something?

Uhhh, that's why this thread is called "Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley."

:innocent: We're asking too many redundant questions here...

^^ i think she might have been asking if they were selling thomas wylde at target...
which, if that was the question, no, they aren't...

Well it's been said that the line is debuting on Feb. 1st, yet people keep on asking the question, so...

annknee said:
:( after hearing that you guys had some luck i tried my closest store and they didn't even know who luella bartley was or what the go international line was. very disappointing.

they tried to transfer me to electronics.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->