Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe this is her:

img_0548as.jpg

stylesightings

i thk this is her... the MQ version of the same pic posted a while ago...
sartorialist

I also thought that was her but wasn't sure about it. Great outfit BTW.

i love taylor tomasi. But her pictures are so much harder to find then say, carine roitfield or emanuelle alt. why is she hiding?:ninja:

i love the purple dress in #55! Who's the designer?
Her legs are to die for, and that hair color:shock:
her style is a great mix of soft/hard, but as someone mentioned i feel she dresses a bit young. How old is she?

i love that she keeps re-wearing that gap vest, which sold out so so quickly.

^yeah, I was looking for that vest a while ago. When was it for sale? Anyone know where I can get it still?! Would love to have them. Plus it's probably cheap. I love taylor's style. she's so chic. All the these teen vogue people dress a bit young. Especially Gloria Baume. But it's probably because, well..they work for teen vogue. But the always look great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how she dresses a bit 'younger' - it's more fun and effortless, and she looks like her age (I think she's in her 20s? Maybe late 20s?).

pretty sure that gap vest is still in stores here in canada....i tried one on the other day that looked the same..

pretty sure that gap vest is still in stores here in canada....i tried one on the other day that looked the same..

You didn't buy it? Too bad I live nowhere near Canada. I need it. Would be so easy to mix it with. Like Taylor..

We've all seen the cool wrists of Kate Lanphear, but I Love Taylor's jewelry too! It's more feminin and fun.
RH3.jpg

easyfashion.blogspot.com

the pic doesn't work for me!
taylor has great taste in accessories, i always love what she wears.

oh love it! i know some people are all for minimalism, but when it comes to jewellery my opinion is the more the merrier. i love all the colours mish-mashed together!

I see that the picture doesn't work again. Not sure why..The link should work.

Indeed, I love all the different styles of bracelets she stackes. I am for minimalism when it comes to not wearing ever jewelery that can be worn on you body e.g. wearing necklaces, earings, rings and bracelets all at once. But wearing a lot of bracelets on one wrist is great! Especially something like Taylor.

You didn't buy it? Too bad I live nowhere near Canada. I need it. Would be so easy to mix it with. Like Taylor..

no...i was tempted but i have something pretty similar in navy blue...plus when i tried it on there was a lot of static and i thought it had something to do with the material of the lining so i decided to leave it... :flower: who knows, maybe it's dirt cheap now with the sales...although it was cheap to begin with i think :lol:

We've all seen the cool wrists of Kate Lanphear, but I Love Taylor's jewelry too! It's more feminin and fun.

easyfashion.blogspot.com

I'm a massive fan of Kate Lanphear's armour but wow, really loving Taylor's choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->