The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad Mina Cvetkovic dissapeared but it is understandable b/c she is getting almost zero work these past few months.. and where the heck is she on the runway!!! :(

Well for all the Coco-haters, you'll like March :innocent:

This is my new favourite thread!:woot: The amount of work this must involve is just mind-boggling - so thank you Mr Dale.:flower:

Come March, I think Isabeli should rank just a smidge higher:shifty: She's had a fantastic season thus far. Glad to see Caroline still holding it down in the higher ranks. Awesome to see Flavia on there too. I think Hilary might just drop a couple spots:/

Come March, I think Isabeli should rank just a smidge higher:shifty: She's had a fantastic season thus far. Glad to see Caroline still holding it down in the higher ranks. Awesome to see Flavia on there too. I think Hilary might just drop a couple spots:/
:angry::angry::angry::angry::hardhead::hardhead::hardhead::censored::censored::censored:

:shifty: Hey, I only speaks the truth

:lol: I would like to see her in the top 10, but her disappearance can only do harm

Doutzen will have a Vogue Australia cover..she also has Vogue Nippon and Vogue Spain cover.. :D she;ll go UP UP UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->