The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
with Fashion Week over...I can't wait to see the updated monthly rankings!!! some of my favorites did so well, and should be making appearances/climbing up the chart!!!

I'm really interested in your algorithm for weighting an 'appearance' by the models. Thanks for all the hard work!

^Actually, somehow...not really :ninja:

And I might've been wrong on Doutzen :ninja:

if viviane laragh and ekat are in it and julia with her scary hairchange ... I realy wonder why hanne isnt still in it?!? after mulberry, italian vogue and 2amazing showseason... next ranking she can't longer be denied! :judge:

No she can't :smile:

By the way...if a complete review will come in for VI then March is finishes. And since I do not have any Photoshop anymore (expired trial) is there anyone with some creative photoshop skills willing to do the lay out for March? :flower:

People, if your favroite girl is not on the rank is because she doesn't have to be, this ranking is very accurate and there's nothing to complain ...

BTW, Mr-Dale, if you need any help w/ the layout just PM me ^_^

:flower::flower:

She's not working at all! One reprint in December, no eds in January, no couture, one ed in February, no eds in March...she did alright but not super during FW 0809 and she has some awesome campaigns, but that is it. Expect her to drop more. You can't afford to take a break with this list!

Mr Dale if you need help with my favorites (specially with one:wink::wink: Hilz has 5 campaigns, 1 Vogue cover in January, eds on Jan, Feb and March and a Fashion catalogue too :D) warn me because I have all their recent works, ok? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, I am waiting for one more ed to be ID'ed in VI...it's the last one in the couture supplement:

A DAZZLING BEAUTY 4 coloured pics of 4 models ph by miles aldridge.4 pics of masha n(?)+1 pics with olga serova(?)+2utm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minidee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->