The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hye is the 12th American :flower:

And we go by nationality indeed...otherwise Canada would be minus two (Irina, Daria)

sorry to be such a pain for asking, but who are the 4 girls from belarus? the only one i can think of is tanya dzhialeva.

for me, it's hard to keep track of all the eastern europeans sometimes :hardhead:

Yeah, since the USSR collapsed there's several countries which have formed, which aren't always easily distinguishable because not all countries teach kids about it in school. I wish I was taught it, but I'm trying to learn it to.

Pretty accurate i'd say, whether I like them or not the ones at the top have significantly done a lot more major stuff. Megan collinson is the ugliest chick i've ever seen.

I agree 500%!

Very good and accurate list... much better than that thing over at MDC that they like to call a list. :innocent:

sorry to be such a pain for asking, but who are the 4 girls from belarus? the only one i can think of is tanya dzhialeva.

for me, it's hard to keep track of all the eastern europeans sometimes :hardhead:

Also Anabela Belikova

but the other 2?
Maybe Masha Novosoleva? Masha Tyelna?

Maryna Linchuk and Olga Sherer are from Belarus.

Masha Novoselova is from Russia and Masha T is Ukranian, I believe. :flower:

LOL, how do these points work? And why does Snejana always ends up so low on the list?

no that was 2-3 seasons ago, so she's probably forgiven for that. I guess she's just becoming a dreaded "filler" model, which is sad because she's such a beautiful face with so much potential in print work, *sighs*.

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to the January list.

No, that was a personal choice for Snejana :smile:

And Jan will be exciting! With the first SS 08 campaigns rolling in :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back