The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

originalzzb: burberry prorsum maybe? i don't know much about their bags, but the studs and "feathers" reminded me of their detailing...

post #45: it's by Valentino (fringed leather bucket bag).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recognize this bag? :flower:
100709080821517286376580.jpg

easyfashion.blogspot.com

charliehorse: I want to say Chanel, from the Modern Chain Ligne, but I'm not sure...... I know I've seen it before though.

hmm.. looks a ton like Chanel but that crest on the flap makes me think maybe it's Moschino.. They did a Chanel collection for fw10 (I think!), complete with quilted flap bags and tweed jackets.

i am not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but can someone tell me what season this Coach bag is from please...thanks in advance!!

15674187.jpg

nissen.jp

Ok thanks everyone! I thought the price might be low because it looks dirty and it was used. I might ask the seller for some more pictures but what would you specifically like photographed?

I found this Gucci Hysteria bag in brown leather on what you could describe as the dutch Ebay, the seller wants 500 euros for it, but i'm not 100% sure whether it's real because I didn't even know the Hysteria bag came in this version?

Does anyone know for sure?
(the seller doesn't mind me coming by to look at it first, but I wanted to know if it's a definite fake or if it's worth the visit)

naamloosrq.jpg

Hi there, that bag doesn't look auth to me. The GG symbols should not be that deep in the leather.

Hello!

Can somebody please tell me whether this Mulberry oversized Alexa satchel is real?

mulberry1.jpg

mulberry2.jpg

mulberry3.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"