The Interior Decor Thread! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's interesting there are so many ^

when i moved out to go to college, i found that my parents had put similar black crosses in my room :rofl: & even a Virgin Mary night light

This apartment is gorgeous - I love the theme of numbers running from the living room to the bedroom. And parquet flooring - that's my interior g-spot!:heart:

Thanks for posting Susanna-Cole:flower:

I love the London studio!

And the number theme in Andrew Egan's NYC place is really clever, although I have to agree with some of you, I don't like the crucifixes.

i really love this thread, i love ideas of decorating... if i only had a chance to decorate something:rolleyes:

Betsey Johnson's home in Mexico. Pictures from designwonderland.net. :flower:

The only design element I quite undecided on, are title floors, can't decide if I love or hate them...personally though, I think I'd prefer wood floors.

betseyjohnson3.jpg

betseyjohnsonl.jpg

betseyjohnson2.jpg

Some other design photos, from the same source as above...

I love this little girl's room, the bed is magnificent!

lepore61.jpg

I :heart: art/home-made style collages on walls:

carmel1.jpg

Exposed wood beams are beautiful:

made2.png

Love the simplicity and color scheme of these room:

14klotzbedroom0708xlg91.jpg

Betsey Johnson's home in Mexico. Pictures from designwonderland.net. :flower:

The only design element I quite undecided on, are title floors, can't decide if I love or hate them...personally though, I think I'd prefer wood floors.

Betesy Johnson's holiday home is just as I'd imagined it would be - although it seems more restrained than her own personal style, it totally picks up on the Mexican culture. The vibrant colours and print clashes. Holiday homes should be unusual and transport you from your everyday life. I think the tiles are best from a practical point of view, compared to wood floors, because the tiles would be lovely and cool to pad around on.:flower:

Here's the Brooklyn home of fashion designer Nilea P. Alexander

I think the world is a better place with a pop of yellow - I re-painted a chair in my bedroom Selfridges yellow^_^

This home is chaotically beautiful - the mismatched flooring is a striking feature

Sometimes I get bored of my Ikea headboard and feel like attacking it so that I can come up with creative replacements like the one below:P

source: designwonderland (thanks Susanna-Cole for introducing me to the website, it's a veritable treasure-trove!:flower:)

Another designer's home this week (the third one!) - belonging to Anna Sui.

This house is so gothic (in a good sense) and decadent. You could get a headache from all the swirling patterns if you said in this room long but it's still cool, the flocked furniture, everything seems to be curved which is softer - not so hard and geometric like modern interior

This house feels so ....alive (don't really know how to describe what I mean) - but it has so much character. Every detail seems to be animated with a story to tell.

The sexiest bathroom sink I've ever seen:heart:

source: elledecor

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Oh, goodness, the kitchen especially is just, wow! :woot: Love the oval cut outs in the cabinets! ^_^ Thanks so much for sharing these, dear! :flower: :heart:

wow, the rooms on this page are fantastic!
i really like Nilea's flat though i usually dont like too much color but i love the way she arranged everything and all the color. a pop of selfridges yellow would be a fantastic idea!

i love Nilea's flat, it's so colorful and nice.
second house is just too white for me and it looks like nobody lives there.
and third is nice too.

Mood board

source: design crisis; the style files: ticklishfromadistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->