Dior Surf Chick

Originally posted by Alejandro+May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick board....
THat was fast :shock: [/b][/quote]
I'LL SAY!! :shock:

...It was Paris Hilton, wasn't it :innocent:

i think lots of kids from weathy family are able to afford this board~ B)

I think the whole Dior Surf line is atrocious. Only label-slaves/wannabes will buy those products. :rolleyes:
I mean there is absolutely no imagination/effort for this. I mean look at one of those bustier halter tops (which is somewhat a Dior staple) and it was just added that horrible "Dior Surf" logo. Come to think of it everything was just added a Dior Surf logo. :sick: :yuk:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 2nd, 2004 - 5:28 am
I think the whole Dior Surf line is atrocious. Only label-slaves/wannabes will buy those products. :rolleyes:
I mean there is absolutely no imagination/effort for this. I mean look at one of those bustier halter tops (which is somewhat a Dior staple) and it was just added that horrible "Dior Surf" logo. Come to think of it everything was just added a Dior Surf logo. :sick: :yuk:
:lol:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 2nd, 2004 - 4:28 am
I noticed that as well.

I've got to admit that Dior Surf Chick is a lot better than the rasta collection that Dior gave us for resort 2004 though

p10493689_ph_detail_04.jpg

i got my catalogue the other day....
waste of paper.... and postage from paris... o dear....

Originally posted by seditionary@May 2nd, 2004 - 6:26 pm
i got my catalogue the other day....
waste of paper.... and postage from paris... o dear....
Do they still deliver it?? I thought they stopped doing that... I remember when I used to get the catalogue from France all the way to Dominican Republic, hahahaa :lol:

they deliver to me coz im a costumer... lol
they dont do it to just any peeps of the website no more i dont think

Originally posted by seditionary@May 2nd, 2004 - 6:37 pm
they deliver to me coz im a costumer... lol
they dont do it to just any peeps of the website no more i dont think
Stop beating around the bushes... how did u get it? :lol:

i dont beat around the bushes...
dior just like lv... wen u buy stuff from them.. they take ur address n deliver u the catalogues all the time
my parents are gettin fed up... coz im at uni.. n all my lv n dior catalogues keep comin home... my dad thinks i keep shoppin lol...
*whisper* um n i do... :ninja:

see... in clockwise order... french priority post... my invite to the dior surf launch...
the dior av montagne address... my fingers on the address of ma 'ouse

Originally posted by seditionary@May 2nd, 2004 - 6:13 pm
i dont beat around the bushes...
dior just like lv... wen u buy stuff from them.. they take ur address n deliver u the catalogues all the time
my parents are gettin fed up... coz im at uni.. n all my lv n dior catalogues keep comin home... my dad thinks i keep shoppin lol...
*whisper* um n i do... :ninja:

see... in clockwise order... french priority post... my invite to the dior surf launch...
the dior av montagne address... my fingers on the address of ma 'ouse
:o

What I meant by "beating around the bushes" is to stop talking about when did u get ur catalogue, or if it was a waste of paper and stamp, and start sayin' where did u get it... :wink: relax frankie :lol:

I still can't entirely get the image of Sedi comandeering a truckload of Dior catalogues out of my mind...

This collection is so disagreeable...it's horrendous...

I think it's kinda cute. It's really beachy.

But my favorite part of the collection are the keychains & cell phone decor thingy. :lol: Those are the best.

Originally posted by brian+May 1st, 2004 - 9:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 1st, 2004 - 9:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alejandro@May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite
@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick  board....

THat was fast :shock:

...It was Paris Hilton, wasn't it :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl:

For once it wasn't Paris doing the predictable blonde thing...

It was some wanna-be britney kid of some PR company presidents kid.

Of course, she got it faster becuase she is dior priority....

I haven't seen anyone have that much Dior....

Uuugghh...logo whores. :wacko:

Originally posted by Frostelized@May 2nd, 2004 - 9:07 pm
I think it's kinda cute. It's really beachy.

But my favorite part of the collection are the keychains & cell phone decor thingy. :lol: Those are the best.
:lol: YES!

I kind of want them... :unsure:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+May 2nd, 2004 - 9:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ May 2nd, 2004 - 9:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@May 1st, 2004 - 9:15 pm
Originally posted by Alejandro@May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite
@May 1st, 2004 - 4:06 pm
Yesterday I saw a girl getting surf lessons on the beach...and what do ya know?....Dior Surf Chick  board....

THat was fast :shock:

...It was Paris Hilton, wasn't it :innocent:
:rofl: :rofl:

For once it wasn't Paris doing the predictable blonde thing...

It was some wanna-be britney kid of some PR company presidents kid.

Of course, she got it faster becuase she is dior priority....

I haven't seen anyone have that much Dior....

Uuugghh...logo whores. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

anyone have the pictures of raquel zimmerman with the dior surf chic collection???pls if anyone have it pls post it.......thanks!

Dior being sued over the line

Check out these articles about Dior now being in a lawsuit over the Dior Surf Chick line. Kat House Productions LLC, a female owned surf company based in Ventura, California, has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit in federal court against Christian Dior Couture, S.A. Kat House’s complaint alleges that Dior SURF CHICK products infringed upon Kat Houses rights in its SURF CHICK R and SURF CHICK GET WET R trademarks.

article

another article

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->