The Most Beautiful Dress I've Ever Seen...

Elie Saab HC S/S 14

YVL_5176.450x675.JPG
YVL_5107.450x675.JPG
YVL_4896.450x675.JPG

style

^^^ TOTALLY Agree with the Prada SS09! I think that collection is truly stunning.

I recently bought this Gold finale dress and the material is truly amazing and mesmerising. Like pure liquid gold.

00380fullscreen.jpg

style.com

^LOL, you couldn't find a more "tumblr" dress/gif if you tried.

lol ikr? i wonder if hedi's moodboards from his recent slp collections were just printouts of endless tumblr dashboards

It's not particularly beautiful but I love how it becomes almost transparent when it moves :flower:

Donna Karan, F/W 2014
Donna+Karan+Fall+2014+82-2uaUvTCHl.jpg
Donna+Karan+Fall+2014+Details+X3WDZEiGMjfl.jpg
Donna+Karan+Fall+2014+Details+5s1laSjeqTOl.jpg

stylebistro

Well, what's there to say besides :heart:?​

It's not particularly beautiful but I love how it becomes almost transparent when it moves :flower:

yes, i agree. it's the movement - and the way the plaid almost transforms into spokes in a wheel or something.
i actually like that gif, ha ha! there's something very "virgin suicides" about it. :wink: ^_^:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i agree. it's the movement - and the way the plaid almost transforms into spokes in a wheel or something.
i actually like that gif, ha ha! there's something very "virgin suicides" about it. :wink: ^_^:blush:

Hehe. I though that dress was very plain until I saw the movements. And I agree about the Virgin Suicides part too :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not be the most beautiful dress I've "ever seen", but I adore this one from Mary Katrantzou F/W 14.
_ARC0269.450x675.JPG

style

Anything from Elie Saab, the ones on #601 are beautiful. He might get repetitive in someone`s opinion, but to me he never fails to design absolute beauty.

wow guys, this thread and other one has some of the best looking dresses for real. :wub:

I´ve always had a fascination with this one :wub:
Alexander McQueen Rainbow Shipwrecked Dress Spring 2003

iwantcrayons.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->