The Sims 3

^ these beautiful images are always so tempting. I almost wanted to buy sims 4 but then again I'd never be able to build houses like that (and download for me is not workable, sigh.

Anyone playing TS4 already?, we have to wait until tomorrow here...

All of a sudden I have become excited for TS4 and cannot wait to get it this Friday. There's a few gameplay videos on YouTube and it looks pretty decent. I just really dislike how you cannot create a style but I assume that feature from TS3 will come with a TS4 stuff pack.

There are many things I don't like but I can't wait until tonight, I'm really excited :woot:

There seems to be something wrong with babies :stuart:

tumblr_nbakrhIEjJ1s3iazuo1_1280.png

tumblr_nbakrhIEjJ1s3iazuo2_1280.png

Tumblr/cyshix

And... :rofl:

tumblr_nb9jlgfROQ1qfwb65o1_500.jpg

Tumblr/patra-sims

tumblr_inline_nba11fTLom1sifbw0.png

Tumblr/dazzlesims

Apparently the game doesn't require a ton of specs to be able to run sufficiently, so I won't be removing TS3 for a while. On TS3, I've played the same house since it first came out, so doubt I'll like TS4 at first.

Playing Sims is my guilty pleasure! I'm excited for Sims 4, I've been following the news and videos over the last few months and it looks really good.

I pre-ordered my copy for Friday but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I won't get to play it for a couple of weeks!

Nice to see some other Sims fans on TFS! :flower:

I love how crowded is every place, even the street, that's really cool because it's something that I've always missed in this game. The build mode is great. I've been playing for like an hour with a couple and she has just taken a pregnancy test :lol: I love how sims and objects look but I can't wait for more realistic skintones or hair... The clothes look pretty decent, metallic things shine, like belts for example, so in that way it's actually better.

Got a copy of TS4 and I honestly don't know what to think. I thought create a sim was fantastic, loved how practically anything is possible and is so much easier than TS3. As I mentioned earlier, I just hate how there's no create a style option but I'm assuming it will come with an expansion pack. I found the lots very hard to control on a laptop also. I think I might need to invest in a mouse for when I'm playing TS4 because I hate using the keys to control gameplay.

Finally what I've been waiting for so many years, no rabbit holes, real workplaces :heart: and I love the comeback of being able to run a store or a cafeteria like on TS2 :woot:

I decided to install all my Sims 3 games again because i missed them (also beacause Sims 4 is so hard to use) and it feels great! Such a nice throwback.

Right now i'm downloading Balmain dresses for my sims. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->