The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ seanutbutter, i have to say... i still prefer the other pair... not because i know the price or brand... i like the others better :flower:

if they were covered in a thock layer of diamons they'd be like... umm... well each diamond could actually be $3000-$6000 i dont even wanna imagine how expensive those would be

many people (i've jocked with that too) say that if an item is overpriced it should only be that price if it's made of fur, croc, gold, diamonds... long etc.
i just happen to think that that is really not the point. if you jsut cover everything up with diamonds the meaning of luxury disappears (at least the way i think luxury should be understanded like)

^I completely agree :flower: The beauty of (most) expensive pieces is in the details and craftsmanship, not the bling :innocent:

The CLs aren't ugly at all. Just because something is expensive, and similar styles are available, doesn't make the expensive version ugly. I like that they are understated. I know where you're coming from sort of in that they are just some strips of leather on a flat sole but I bet they stand out a mile from their cheaper competitors just because of their workmanship. There's a thread somewhere devoted to how can designers justify the expense. Not read it in a while, but this sounds like an ideal discussion for that forum.

Hugs :smile:

I personally find the CLs ugly, and thought that the price made them that much more ugly. That (along with thinking that $610 is a ridiculous price to pay for a single pair of sandals, no matter how 'well made' they are) is my personal opinion.

shidiva.jpg

pr.jpg

uglyshoe_1.jpg

SOURCE: shoewawa.com

i could've gone on and on. i got all the pictures from their ugly shoes section. but i decided to stop. haha. i didn't want to make anyone sick. =[

What is with plimsoles made into heeled shoes? I've not yet seen them styled so they look good to me, but they keep going so I know other people must love and be buying them.

farren, the first pair is pretty discusting, second too. i guess you get a rather repulsive faceexpression if you browse this thread for a while..

image1xl.jpg

Gotta add these from Asos.com

I mean, why bother at all? Why not just go barefoot?

^^ i'm scared! not because of the shoes though... am i the only one who doesnt find these flats terrible ??...cause that would be really scary...

farren fashion, i'm afraid of the dark now... whenever i turn off the lights there's tiny heeled-bettyboopED-"allstars" everywhere around me...why did you do this to me?:cry::cry:

:innocent::P

hahah. i apologize to all of those that i have temporarily blinded or frightened. i should be more careful of what i post. hahaha.

borja. those sandals would frighten anyone!

i apologized for hurting your eyes with my previous post. but, i'm going to post some more! it's addicting! hahaha. it's fun to laugh at horrid shoes. :(

justout.jpg

fuglyy.jpg

uglyyy.jpg

mandugly.jpg

i'll stop now. <3

I'm actually eyeing up that green and yellow pair from your post above and wondering if I'd get them for my little girl (if they did them in her size)....

^^ i wish i could tell you where they got them from. if you go to shoewawa.com and go to the ugly shoe part you can find the shoe and maybe it'll say where you can buy it from.

i saw the last ones you posted one bay. they are... i don't know. there's no words to describe them. who wears them? who COULD wear them? they look impossibly hard to walk in. it's like being en pointe everytime.

uglybalen_1.jpg

they had these posted as ugly on shoewawa. but i actually like them. mary-kate made me fall in love with them. <3

uglyupdate_1.jpg

muppet shoes?

uglyrboot.jpg

more muppet shoes.

uglypaint.jpg

ugh..no comment.

puffaboots.jpg

space shoes with heels?

yuck!

source: shoewawa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.