The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
brian
^ i actually really like those

Me too, although I can see why some wouldn't like them (they lose their magic when they're not combined with an outfit).

the louboutins are gross

on the lanvins, the shoe part looks fine, but the part that looks like an old lady's leg makes me nauseated

From neolithic fugly with that furry sandal, to catastrophic ugliness in that <cough cough> boot! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
as someone mentioned a few pages back... this is the place to come when you're feeling down or insecure. you totally forget what was bothering you and you just can't help laughing

^ :lol:

9467_260.jpg

royalelastics.com :doh:

Hmmm, I didn't mean to include the L.A.M.B. boots but I can't detach the thumbnail for some reason. Oh well, they're pretty horrendous too!
lambshoes.com

At first I was thinking "what's so bad about that?". Then on closer inspection I realised that the tracksuit bottom was part of the shoe design. After that everything became a little hazy and I don't remember anything until I woke up a few hours later with vomit all over my crotch.

What a funny threat it really makes me laugh haha! Never new that there were so many expencive but hideous shoes!

Brian – post # 2878 looks like a dog chew with extra strengthening leather scouring power for those hard to reach places for the dog that cares rather than the dog that scares.

misssakura
At first I was thinking "what's so bad about that?". Then on closer inspection I realised that the tracksuit bottom was part of the shoe design. After that everything became a little hazy and I don't remember anything until I woke up a few hours later with vomit all over my crotch.

:lol:

For your consideration:

1106024020m1_exlg.jpg

IC FLORENCE RIBBON TIE COURT

At least they don't cost a couple of toes to purchase! :lol:

schuhstore.co.uk

Those remind me of John Galliano's heels from his FW07 collection.

00120m.jpg

style.com

I'm not particularly fond of them, though Galliano's version is more practical :smile:

They're no that bad, seanut. Heel is a little dodgy with its bulbous ending but hey.

^That's what gets me—the heel is awkward and ruins whatever potential the rest of the shoe may have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->