The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else - they have shoes similar to that one minus the leapard sole at Schuh. They are also still doing those split toed beauties in the shop - any one seen the style I mean? Note to myself - take camera with me next time I go to town.

^ Oh yes, the split toe - I have seen the design, also the funny little five toed shoes from Vivenne Westwood. Gotta love kookiness once in a while! This is a surfing boot but exemplifies the split toe concept.

oneill.splitshoe.06.jpg

These are another type of split toe sport boots from Martin Margiela.

martinmargiela.jpg

deltawindsurf.com . hintmag.com

excellent something else! Thanks for taking the time to find those lovelies and posting. I must try a pair on next time I see some, I just can't see how they are comfy. Suppose they're not worse than toe posts though now I think about it. Just look a bit icky to me.

i can understand why people dont like them, but theres something adorable to me about those westwoods...

^ It's funny how people generally resist change, yet we expect new, fresh, exciting and original in fashion. I love Vivienne's shoes, sandals and boots - I wonder how long it will be before Bjork puts on a pair of the curious little hobbit shoes with the toesies.... B)

We love change and expect new, fresh, exciting and original fashion. Comfort doesn't half help in the auld footwear department. If it's not obscenely sexy looking on my foot, it'd better have a bloody good reason for being functional.

Womanolo said:
We love change and expect new, fresh, exciting and original fashion. Comfort doesn't half help in the auld footwear department. If it's not obscenely sexy looking on my foot, it'd better have a bloody good reason for being functional.

I agree- I don't nescesarily need comfort in my shoes, but if they aren't comfortable, they'd better be really pretty

I guess I prefer a comfortable, painless step, myself, and sexy's totally subjective.

How 'bout these boats? :woot:

shoes.jpg

acehighwine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god.
these shoes made me more sick then i already am.

sorry if that doesnt make sense. lol.

Well, considering the website you found them on.......

I'd say it's a pretty clever idea for certain costumes.

I bet they're at least 100 dollars less on a different site (like a department store). I swear NAP overprices things.

how about those horrible fendi wedges on a kitten heel!!! i saw them in neimans the other day and almost puked! $500! i know fendi accessories are supposed to be a little avant-garde/sexy/modern but those are just so hideous IMO.

^^ those fendi are growing quite a bit on me... and i really can't believe i am saying this... i hated them when i first saw them

about those golden flats... i find them lovely and i've seen much simpleER Choos that are twice that price... i think both cases are worth it (well maybe not twice but a lot more)

I would never pay $610 for a pair of flats. That's ridiculous, especially considering the fact that they're plain gold flats. If they were covered with a thick coating of diamonds, I could see why they'd cost so much. But they're not. They're just ripping customers off (then again, I've always thought Christian Louboutins were too expensive).

These sandals are $110 and look nearly identical to the CLs. There's really no need to charge that much for sandals.

4998-426839-5.jpg

zappos.com

hmm, the sandals look better in my opinion.
expensive and quite possibly overpriced, yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->